The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
Naumi Hotel(Singapore)
  • Breakfast included
5,116 results
All reviewsmarina baycolony restaurantsummer pavilionchihuly loungethe club loungecorner suitepremier suitefantastic hotelluxury hotelhigh floorsuntec citycity viewshopping mallmrt stationorchard roadmillenniabathtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite although travelling by myself. Total luxury! The views from the bath are amazing. I didn't dine in the hotel but snacks by pool at night with a classic cocktail and the fantastic jazz singer in the lobby were memorable.

Perfect for a honeymoon of special weekend away.

The cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in,  with attention to every detail. I would stay there again if I could afford the suite price tag. Other 5 star hotels offer good deals on their suites, I wish the Ritz did the same.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank ScottAbroad_11
Reviewed 16 March 2012

We stayed 4 nights here at the Ritz and were very impressed with the professional yet friendly staff. Our room had a great view of the sights. Although we had our dinners outside of the hotel, we found the breakfasts to be very good and the room service prompt. The spa massage therapists were great! I would highly recommend this hotel to others. The location is an easy walk (if you should decide to venture into the humidity) to many points of interest for viewing of interesting architecture or shopping.

Room Tip: I'm sure all the rooms are very nice. You may want to be specific about requesting a room with a view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I was lucky enough to stay several weeks at this wonderful property..and I can only compliment the wonderful and professional staff. I used to stay at Mandarin Oriental and St Regis , this was my first time at the Ritz Millenia and I can only say that this hotel does not compare with its competitors, it is far, far above ..The rooms / suites are stunning,in perfect condition, the view of the Marina is simply amazing.Housekeeping service is excellent , the staff is caring and so professional .The greenhouse does serve very good food, buffet breakfast is delicious, Sunday brunch is a must,the service is spotless .The chinese restaurant is one ot the best I have tried.The pool area is simply great, large pool, confortable lounge chairs, good service, exquisite fresh fruit cocktails and not as crowded as the Mandarin.Each of the staff at this wonderful property is eager to please and always have this wonderful smile.I do travel a lot and Ritz Carlton SIngapore is among the very finest hotel I have stayed in.The location is great within walking distance to the Marina Bay Shopping mall, and very close to all the main sightseeing areas of the city.I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough and it surely will be our home when in Singapore.Simply a fantastic !!! Don't bother going anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank sharit911
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We only stayed at Ritz-Carlton for one night, but our stay was one of the most memorable ever. When we arrived, we were very tired after a long trip with lots of delays. Check in at the hotel was fast and efficient, our room had a fabulous view, extremely comfortable bed, a bottle of Moet complimentary and a cake for my birthday! Had a bath that night whilst watching the Singapore Flyer right outside our window. The hotel was very busy with a massive French buffet lunch the following day as well as hosting competitors from a golf tournament, but you wouldn't have known. The staff were very professional and friendly. We would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Room Tip: If you can afford to spend a little extra for a room with a good view and a big bathroom, do so - it's well worth it!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhonda W
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I have never experienced luxury at its finest. Ritz Carlton offers luxurious and comfortable accommodation. From our arrival to our check out, we have been treated like royalties by the courteous and efficient staff.

As soon as we entered our room, we were amazed by the view and the elegance exuded by the room. The bed, pillows and comforters were just great. I can bury myself and sleep there the whole day. I even wanted to ask where they buy that kind of bed and what kind of pillow they use, I want to buy and get that comfort every night. The bathroom is perfect! It has a separate control for music and it's fantastic while relaxing at the tub with an awesome view of the city.

Needless to say, this is the best hotel I've stayed in so far. However, since it's so great, the rate is also great that I think I wouldn't spend for again unless I have extra to spare for luxurious accommodation.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends