“Always a delight”

Ranked #4 of 314 Hotels in Singapore
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Always a delight”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Stayed for one night at the hotel and had a very good stay.
The hotel matched its standards and rooms were very big and comfortable
the hotel staff is very attentive to your needs
Just had a problem with the bfast as there was no space in the bfast restr to sit and had an hour waiting Q !! Hotel did nothing to make additional arrangements and it was night mare. So pls do not take bfast package as you might not get it in the end.

Room Tip: Choose the Marina Bay Facing Room
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Abhishek1308

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (977)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I have stayed in some amazing hotels around the world and thought from my previous experiences that hotels just could not get any better however this is the hotel that rises well and truly above and beyond in every aspect. I must admit this was my first stay in Singapore and I have not stayed anywhere else, but every time I now go back to Singapore this is where I will stay.
From the moment we stepped out of the taxi to the moment we left we were treated like we were the only guests in the hotel. The service is impeccable, like no other I have ever experienced, it is truly world class.
We stayed on level 26 in a club room. Our room was located on the corner of the hotel with views of the Flyer from the bathroom and our bedroom and lounge room looked out over Marina Bay including an amazing view of Marina Bay Sands.
Included in our package was check-in from our room, rather than at the front registration counter. Our attendee personally took us to our room and spent 20-25 mins with us explaining everything about the room, the hotel, and all the sites we could see from our window. Also included in our package was access to "The Club" which had breakfast, afternoon refreshments, cocktail hour and hors d'oeuvre, chocolate and dessert hour. Upon you enter into this room you are treated as if you are the only person in the room. The service is impeccable, they are in a league of their own and no one comes close to their attention to detail. They made my first experience in Singapore one I will never forget and for that I thank them all.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I have stayed in this hotel multiple times and my first choice when I travel on business to Singapore. The rooms are huge, and the views are to die for specially when you are on the side facing Marina Bay.
It's an old property but the rooms and facilities are modern. And service is always tops.
Location wise, it is right beside several malls. And walking distance to SUNTEC convention center, Esplanade theaters, and the Marina Bay Sands casino complex.
There is a great food court across the street to sample local fare.
My rate includes breakfast and internet free so that's a big plus.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Marina Bay.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Stayed here before, about 10 years back. The hotel is as fresh as it was then, with exemplary service, big (really big) rooms and a fantastic location. Despite the weather, you have a range of malls and attractions within 5-10 minute walk, including the new Marina Bay complex.

In-house food is excellent, but expensive compared to nearby options. Bar prices as you would expect from a hotel such as this. Concierge service is incredible and detail oriented. Housekeeping was patchy (possibly our fault as we were on an odd timetable), but a phone call bought immediate rectification of any issues. For those to whom such things matter, it's quite difficult to smoke there!

Little known fact is the world-class art collection in the hotel - they will lend you an ipad for a self-guided tour.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms seem to look over the city, even over the Marina Bay
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This is my second time staying back here. Previously there were some small issued had happen in my previous stay but this time round i feel that their services is better and excellent. i keep it short and simple for from my experiences. I also love their gym, steam room and swimming pool. is a good experience at there.

Everything goes well for my 2 days 1 night staycation. The room still the same as i stay before. Everything was excellent. I saw their toiletries had changes packaging / new brands, anyway the new sets of toiletries still nice to use it but i love this new package of toiletries esp their body lotion. i do love their bathtub and rain shower. one of the best hotel bathroom i had ever stay before.

Having their breakfast at greenhouse restaurant, the foods they had prepare for guests, to me i feel awesome. Because there were lot of choices for us to choose. Quantity of foods not bad. their service at there not so bad although we had to ask 3 times to had some sugar and teaspoon for my coffee, after finish my coffee, end up need to ask another 2 times then my coffee had been refill.

Overall of the room n services i had were excellent, my friend and i enjoy staying there. I'm sure we will be back again. Btw i like their refreshing drinks at front desk.

Room Tip: no harm asking to request for high floor if u like to see beautiful scene of Singapore at night.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank DDLEX
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Although this hotel is more than 10 years old, the service is excellent. The Ritz Carlton Hospitality.

I've stayed in this hotel more than 10 years ago; and the room is maintained very well and clean.
Food is great. There's nothing that I don't like about this hotel. I just stay either here or St Regis (another hotel which is also highly recommended) whenever I'm in Singapore.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Ritz carlton has lived up to its name - dedicated to giving the finest service, putting a smile to every guests. Got upgraded to the premiere suite under the "birthday" package and the room that we got was breath-taking! The view of marina bay is fantastic and the room itself is huge and luxurious, right down to the nitty gritty details such as the comfy bathrobe and thick fluffy...bedroom slippers! Turndown service provided is a must!
Would definitely come back for this luxurious stay!

• Stayed April 2013