My partner and I stayed there with my parents for holiday for 3 nights.
After check in, concierge showed us around with all facilities available. View from our room (club floor) was amazing.
All staff except for room service staff was accommodating and helpful. After introducing myself for the first time, they remembered my name until my last day and that made me feel like I was welcomed.
Club lounge staff welcomed us until I wanted to be there for the whole time.
Any staff was willing to help when I was walking around.
My partner liked their amenities too.
The only downside was room service - they were just slow.
I wanted humidifier so I called them for it. The person on the phone said they would bring it to our room straight away.
In the end it took them 1.5 hours.
Also one night we ordered room service and it took us 1 hour to get it.
There were a few minor things to be improved but overall I enjoyed the stay very much.
I would return to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites intrigue, our Singapore hotel's central location tempts exploration. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore has several outstanding reasons for guests to stay on the property a while before adventuring out, ranging from a stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore