This hotel is gorgeous and everything you'd expect from a Ritz Carlton. The views of the marina are gorgeous from every room. Even the bathroom has a panoramic view that will take your breath away.
The rooms are quite spacious and filled with modern amenities. If you can make it to one of the restaurants downstairs, they are all superb. I found the sushi restaurant to be exceptional. And definitely try afternoon tea.
On one of my trips here, one of the staff found out I'd been traveling for two weeks and took it upon himself to bring me flowers, chocolates and a fruit bowl to brighten my long trip. Arriving into Singapore is always tricky because many flights arrive in the middle of the night. I usually book the hotel for the night before just so I can check in as soon as I arrive. But one time, the hotel was full, so I was prepared for a long wait for my room. Instead, they were kind and upgraded me so I wouldn't have to wait around.
This is a great hotel for business travel with lots of spaces for having meetings, lunch or drinks, and it's easy to get around the city from this location.
I highly recommend the Ritz Carlton Singapore and its stunning views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites intrigue, our Singapore hotel's central location tempts exploration. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore has several outstanding reasons for guests to stay on the property a while before adventuring out, ranging from a stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore