The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
Naumi Hotel(Singapore)
  • Breakfast included
5,116 results
All reviewsmarina baycolony restaurantsummer pavilionchihuly loungethe club loungecorner suitepremier suitefantastic hotelluxury hotelhigh floorsuntec citycity viewshopping mallmrt stationorchard roadmillenniabathtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We signed up for a night at Ritz carlton on our way back from singapore in our long trip there.

Somehow the hotel did not amuse me. There was a long wait at the check in, it was rather very high time consuming than a very ordinary hotel that i would find in singapore.On top of that we got a very lower floor hotel room that faced road,

i accidentanly forgot my card and wanted to go back into the lift, and the person who was in the lobby did not have any customer service, and i had to actually walk back to the lobby, wait once again in a long queue to get an alternate key to get to the elevator

Concierge desk was not helpful when i asked for vegeterian food options around that place

The hotel room was definitely classy, i should appreciate that

But overall experience for me was very average, maybe as my expectation was very high from this

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MuthuRanganathan
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear MuthuRanganathan,

Thank you for staying at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore and for your kind compliments on the design of our guest rooms with their unobstructed views of either the Kallang River or Marina Bay.

On the other hand, please accept my sincerest apologies that we did not manage to secure you a room on a higher level. Additionally, while the programming of room keys can only be provided by designated Ladies & Gentlemen for the safety and security of our guests, we certainly could have managed the situation better. I will also personally ensure that our Concierge team expand the list of recommendations so our guests will be able to enjoy all that Singapore has to offer.

Once again, I appreciate you sharing your feedback and will look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Singapore.

Yours sincerely,
Peter Mainguy

Reviewed 20 March 2014

It was a complimentary stay for me from a lucky draw. It was an experience of a lifetime. The hotel was PERFECT. Needless to say, the bathtub was the highlight of the room. Sipping red wine whilst soaking in it, overlooking Singapore's skyline:priceless.

Thank you Ritz for this priceless, memorable and wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed at the Ritz about 10 years ago without any prior knowledge.
We returned to Singapore recently and it was an easy choice to stay at the Ritz.
It was faultless from the moment I had contact with Wendy online in Reservations to our farewells to the staff in the Club area on the 32nd floor. Everyone made a tremendous effort to make our stay a joyous one. Absolutely wonderful staff without exception.
The hotel club room is exceptional in it's detail. Views are absolutely stunning.
Would definitely recommend staying in the Clubrooms.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Jenza57:
Thank you for your return visit to The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore after your last visit 10 years ago. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the "new and improved" Singapore skyline from the Club Lounge. Additionally, I appreciate your positive feedback about Wendy and our Ladies and Gentlemen in the Club Lounge. I will be sure to thank them personally. My team and I will look forward to your return visit and hopefully it will be sooner than 10 years later!

Yours truly,
Peter Mainguy

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Awesome views....good rooms, Very good Restaurants and the best staff of any hotel Ive ever stayed at. The setting overlooking the Singapore Flyer, the sea, the gardens and the Quay are incredible...Ive stayed at other top quality hotels in Singapore but they don't measure up. If you stay and are planning on a few days you can offset the cost of the room by staying on the Club floor or getting club privileges. Here the cream of a great staff, friendly helpful and knowledgeable ensure that you enjoy your visit.

Room Tip: Go high and face the river Quay....stay away from any room ending in 08 as you can hear the service elevator
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel is gorgeous and everything you'd expect from a Ritz Carlton. The views of the marina are gorgeous from every room. Even the bathroom has a panoramic view that will take your breath away.

The rooms are quite spacious and filled with modern amenities. If you can make it to one of the restaurants downstairs, they are all superb. I found the sushi restaurant to be exceptional. And definitely try afternoon tea.

On one of my trips here, one of the staff found out I'd been traveling for two weeks and took it upon himself to bring me flowers, chocolates and a fruit bowl to brighten my long trip. Arriving into Singapore is always tricky because many flights arrive in the middle of the night. I usually book the hotel for the night before just so I can check in as soon as I arrive. But one time, the hotel was full, so I was prepared for a long wait for my room. Instead, they were kind and upgraded me so I wouldn't have to wait around.

This is a great hotel for business travel with lots of spaces for having meetings, lunch or drinks, and it's easy to get around the city from this location.

I highly recommend the Ritz Carlton Singapore and its stunning views.

Room Tip: Ask for a marina view room, as these are the best views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business