“Lush !!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
Kuta, Indonesia
“Lush !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Our stay at the Ritz Carlton in Singapore was made even more enjoyable by the care,attention and excellent customer service demonstrated by Victoria and Tracy. From the moment we arrived until unwillingly left for home 4 days later, Victoria made sure our stay was extra special. Her professionalism and attention to detail is second to none. Tracy went above and beyond for my partner birthday surprise. The hotel right in front of the bay, great location and close to everywhere, they even give us the room facing to marina bay sands with breathtaking view.Thank u so much Ritz Carlton Singapore, we are definitely will coming back.
Reevo

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ReevoAljufri
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear ReevoAljufri:
In addition to enjoying the Marina Bay view and our convenient location, I am glad to hear that Victoria and Tracy had taken exceptional care of you. Both Ladies have been with us for a few years and fully enliven The Ritz-Carlton's Gold Standards when it comes to providing comfort and genuine care to our guests. We are truly happy the have them as part of our family. Thank you for your review on tripadvisor and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Warm regards,
Peter Mainguy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (947)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed here for our wedding anniversary celebrations. A real palace. Beautiful architecture, elegant interior design, and a service of excellence. The room was somptuous, and as we got one with the view of s'pore flyer, it was magnificient and we appreciated it to its value. Breakfast is absolutely fantastic and savoury. We also got a complimentary upgrade. A real treat!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jaskaran S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

The rooms are clean and lavish. The bathroom with the view is amazing. Esp at night. Fill a tub and get a glass of champagne and look out into the singapore skyline. Truely amazing.

The bed is comfy and large as you would expect from a 5 star hotel of this standard. We ordered room service which was good. the servings were a little small but tasted very delicious.

A very expensive hotel for a staycation but if you want to pamper yourself this would be the hotel to choose .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Doll1984
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went to celebrate my sister's belated birthday with my family. The front desk staff, Claire, had asked if we were there for a special occasion. When she knew it was for my sister's birthday, she worked hard to get us the best room possible. My sister was also surprised with a cake, a card signed by the staff and a gift. It was very sweet. Even the doorman and the cleaner were friendly and greeted us warmly.

The room we had on the 19th floor had a priceless view of everything in the Marina Bay area. The rooms were clean, comfortable and very luxe. Given the price paid, it was definitely worth it. I have recommended the hotel to family and friends and I would be keen to go back to the hotel myself in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank TaqiahY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

A luxury hotel with grand rooms and very good facilities. Rooms are spacious and boost unblocked views of the city. Beds are very comfortable with silky soft sheets while their bathtubs by the windows allow one to soak while taking in the lovely view.

Located in a convenient area within walking distance of the convention centre, Esplanade theaters and the waterfront area with the helical bridge leading up to Marina Bay Sands. The hotel has grand ballrooms and excellent meeting facilities, and it also houses a number of good restaurants. It is directly connected to a number of shopping malls in the area. One cannot ask for more...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Y880
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Spent a night at the hotel, and informed the counter lady Claire that my birthday just passed a few days ago. She immediately offered to give us a premium room with views of both the flyer and the whole Marina area. The hotel lobby staff always made themselves accessible around the area and will even go to you to ask if you need anything. Very welcoming and friendly team running the hotel. Was given complimentary birthday cake and a card filled with birthday wishes from the staff. Just a few hours after checking in, the staff called our room to check if we needed any other assistance from them even after they helped us settle in comfortably beforehand. At night, the housekeeping would go around the rooms and ask if we needed fresh towels or new bottles of water. They even had a catalogue of pillows (eg anti stress, buckwheat, etc) for us to choose from if we had a particular preference. The only downside was probably that the room service was not halal, but because marina square and gluttons bay was so close we could get food easily.

Only stayed for one night but I wished I could stay there forever, and it wasn't even because of the gorgeous room they gave us but because the people there serving you really make you feel like home. Love this place :)

Room Tip: If you are celebrating an occasion, let them know. There's also an iPad placed on the counter sh...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank hudahudds
Dear hudahudds:
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore and happy belated birthday to you! Thank you for mentioning the friendly service you encountered and particularly highlighting Claire for anticipating your needs and creating an exceptional experience. Our Ladies and Gentlemen and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next birthday celebration if not sooner.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We were unable to decide whether to stay at marina bay sands or ritz carlton. But because marina bay sands didn't bother to confirm on our request for double bed (we are a 2 adults and 2 kids family) and extra bed so we decided to stay at The Ritz Carlton, Millenia spore. And also after reading reviews about marina bay sands, we believe we made the right choice.

I day b4 our arrival, I called to request for a late check out til 3pm. And the reservation was so kind to commit it. This was really great and makes me feel they already showing their high quality of service even b4 u arrive!

Check in: v smooth and they manage well even though there are quite a no of guests checking in that time. But it didn't take long.

During the.check in time, they even came to approach the kids n pass them a folder with some kids activities sheets for them to kill them in the room. And my kids were given an ice cream pass during the stay.

They placed a ritz kids club greeting card for the kids. They brought the kids tic tac toes cookies.

Room: we had the premier room w double bed. V spacious room and it is just as per the photos u see on their web. Amenities are all at the ritz carlton standard.

F&B: very good and high quality of breakfast spread. No complain and just make sure you allow more time to enjoy the great breakfast spread.

Pool: is small and just a regular pool. I must say the KL ritz carlton pool is much nicer than this. There is a warm water jacuzzi next to the pool which makes u feel so relaxing. I like the jacuzzi.

Location: it is very well connected to a couple of shopping malls eg marina square, millenia walk and suntec city. Beautiful night scenery if you look out from your room and depends which direction your room is facing.

A few unpleasant experience:
1. The front desk told me they will only set up the extra bed in the evening so we can hv more space during day time. This was thoughtful. But ended they forgot to bring in the extra bed. We called them up at 1030pm when we reach our room to ask them send the extra bed. Kid was tired and found the bed was not ready. This is a surprise to me that they forgot it!!

2. I booked the "book a stay" package. They were supposed to send the lion beanie soft toy to my kids. But it didn't happen until i call the front desk to find out. They only send the next day. Kidz were disappointe on the 1st night. They also didn't provide kids amenities like kids tooth brush and tooth paste since they know we have kids staying with us.

3. Housekeeping standard of service is poor. They didn't clean the room in detail. There were 2 cookies on the carpet n they didn't throw it away but left it till we saw it when we return to our room. They also didn't replenish tea sachets and coffee. I have to request for that. Tea cups were not taken away when they do the turn down service and replace with clean tea cups. Again I have to request them to do so. In conclusion, I see the house keeping is just doing a very general surface cleaning.

4. I was confirmed verbally a late check out at 3pm. Unfortunately I didn't have a confirmation email from the reservation. I asked for it and they told me is recorded in the system. So I do not have to worry. But the front desk admit there was a confusion because it was not recorded. I was very unhappy and upset about it. Samantha from the front desk helped me to get things sorted out and managed to keep their promise for late check out at 3pm.

So my sincere advise is whatever they tell you, make sure you get an email or written confirmation from them to avoid confusion.

Overall, it is a nice hotel to stay. I do not see the ritz kids club organise any fun activities as per their website. Or maybe they did and I was not informed.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Angeline C
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Angeline C,

First of all, I sincerely apologize that we did not deliver our promises on sending up the extra-bed, lacked clear communication, and for the disappointing Housekeeping standards you encountered during your stay.

While I am happy to know you also enjoyed several aspects of your stay, those lapses in service should really not happen. My team and I have quickly reviewed our processes so we do not make the same mistakes again.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for recognizing Samantha from the Front Desk. I have personally written a note to acknowledge and thank Samantha for the exceptional service she rendered to you and your family.

Thank you once again for selecting The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore for your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,