Understated elegance defines this wonderful hotel as one of the best in Singapore. The rooms are beautifully appointed and spacious, with wonderful views over the harbour towards the architecturally striking Marina Bay Sands. This was an upgraded Marina Deluxe room with an even number to denote the harbour side.
The room had literally everything by way of amenities, with a spacious bathroom that included a bath and two shower heads in the separate shower. Free wifi is included with the room and works very reliably.
The nightly turn-down service provided a fresh bucket of ice daily and chocolates for each guest. The mini-bar was well stocked but is expensive, as is all alcohol in Singapore.
The staff in every part of the hotel were nothing less than exceptional. Whilst efficient and helpful, they were also friendly and clearly justifiably proud of their hotel. They were also knowledgable about their city and able to provide many insights and assistance in making bookings and locating attractions.
The breakfast service was also excellent, with a traditional buffet supplemented by a variety of Asian dishes. All food was consistently fresh and of high quality.
The hotel is a short walk from the Singapore Flyer (world's largest Ferris wheel), the Prominade MRT train station and the Gardens on the Bay with the magnificent Supertrees.
We would choose to stay here again without hesitation and highly recommend this wonderful hotel and staff to any traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites intrigue, our Singapore hotel's central location tempts exploration. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore has several outstanding reasons for guests to stay on the property a while before adventuring out, ranging from a stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore