We visited Singapore on the way back to Australia from Europe. We are frequent travellers to Singapore and stayed many of its hotels in the past (borth for work and leisure).
The Ritz Carlton was a top hotel. Nothing, absolutely nothing to complain about.
From the reception (we arrived at 6am after 13 hours flight and we were given a room for free to sleep till our rooms were available) to the guest relations (who spent 20 mins finding me and booking the German beer restaurant), everything was extremely nice.
The staff even opened the Business Centre at 1am just for me (to allow me check my seats through the internet). What more can anyone ask for?
I have included some photos to show you the views from the room - absolutely magnificent.
Highly recommended and even though it is a bit expensive (even for Singapore standards), you definitely get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites intrigue, our Singapore hotel's central location tempts exploration. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore has several outstanding reasons for guests to stay on the property a while before adventuring out, ranging from a stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore