We stayed for 5 days in December on our way home to Australia. I enjoyed my entire time here. We travelled with 3 young children (1,3,4).
I did find the staff very attentive, cleaning and re-stocking was done without fault. They would even come and turn the beds down of an evening, but soon learnt we went to bed early and would do our room first.
I used the spa, i had a full body scrub, full body massage then facial. It was the best spa treatment of my entire life and will never forget it. I even fell asleep and woke myself from snoring it was so relaxing!
My 1 year old had begun to walk and fell over in the room, i rang and asked for a bandaid and the staff came very concerned, but it was only minor and even after assisting us they continued to check on us.
We had buffet breakfast every morning, which was extensive in selection, the food was fresh and continually being topped up. They made hot chocolates for my older 2 which made them very happy.
I cant fault this hotel, i am very particular due to having such young children travelling with us, because it doesnt take much to upset you when you have the stress of travelling, but this hotel was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific