We arrived at 6pm to check in and our room was not ready, however they upgraded us to a room with a balcony, but we still had to wait an hour for that. The location of this hotel is great, and if you get a room that faces the Sands, you have a great view of the light show. Easy walking distance to two MRT (subway) stations. The pool here is great as well, it was a great place to cool off during the hot midday sun. The room was nice, with a great view. However, the A/C in the room struggled to cool the room down. All of us woke up several times during the night because it was warm, and the A/C was set on it's lowest setting at 20C. The bathroom has a louvered door, meaning it's not a solid door, so bathroom noises are clearly audible in the room. The beds, like most beds in Asia, were very firm. It was a decent stay, but as someone who needs a cool room to sleep, I would not go back. However, if that doesn't bug you, this hotel would be worth a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific