As a solo travel who likes her luxury I was looking for a place to stay which was relatively central and I was recommended the Pan Pacific by my sister, who was there 10 years ago. Her stay was fabulous and as was mine.
I had a pick up booked from the airport, however my pick up car did not turn up. I wasn't upset at all as these things happen and I managed to get a taxi to the hotel. When I told the checkin staff that I was expecting a car, he apologised immediately. I wasn't expecting any compensation, as it was just a pick up, however, the kind gentleman upgraded my room to the 34th floor and gave me a fabulous room with an amazing view of the city. I was really grateful and impressed with their service and hospitality.
The hotel is located in a very convenient location, with a direct link to a mall, this was ideal for any last minute or emergency shopping. The hotel also has a lovely spa, where I had a Chinese massage. I cannot remember the massage therapist's name, however she thoroughly got rid of all my aches and knots.
Room service is exactly what you expect from any 5 star hotel, prompt, helpful and quality of the food was exceptional. The hotel has a few in house restaurants and the Indian is a must! I am Indian myself and it was one of the best Indian restaurants I have visited.
I stayed for 3 night and had a wonderful experience at the Pan Pacific and will definitely stop over here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific