“Good night's sleep”

Pan Pacific Singapore
Ranked #13 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The service I experienced was alright
Overall I enjoyed the room
The location was great - near shopping ctrs of Marina Bay area

What I like most:
The convenient location near the conference centre

What i liked least:
nothing I can remember

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
PPSINGCS, Manager at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear Jzin2010,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am pleased that you have enjoyed the stay. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore joins me in thanking you for recognising our effort and looks forward to welcoming you back for another memorable hotel experience soon!

There are newer reviews for Pan Pacific Singapore

Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Te room was stylishly decorated with a great view from floor 27.
Bathroom freebies were Elemis, so very very nice.
All the staff we spoke to were wonderfully helpful and keen to please.
Got a good rate through Expedia. A good stay all round.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear ILikeThingsJustRight,

Thank you for choosing Pan Pacific Singapore and we are pleased that you have enjoyed a memorable hotel experience with us. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back for another Enriching Pacific experience in the near future!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Again I dine at the famous Hai Tien Lou and am not surprised by the exceptional service I received apart from the great tasting food. Serving my table was Ms Angel and Ms Mabel who both had truly upkept the good name of Hai Tien Lou. My guest were all very impressed with their efficiency and great service attitude. Ms Mabel and Ms Angel are always keeping a lookout for our needs, changing our plates, filling up our tea (remembering our very own selection of tea as we have different tea among different guest), taking the initiative to ask if we wanted to order anything else when they noticed that we had finished those that were served. Ms Mabel noted that our kids likes the jelly dessert and brought us more without us asking even after "last order" timing was over. She also noticed that we love the watermelon and brought us a big plate. All my guest were so impressed with the service level that they told us they will recommend more of their friends to dine at Hai Tien Lou. Great job!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank WSNG

Dear SWNG,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests at Hai Tien Lo and we are glad that you have enjoyed a great dining experience. In particular, thank you for recognising Mable & Angel for their exemplary service. It is certainly encouraging to learn that our effort to provide excellent service has been duly recognised. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for another memorable hotel & dining experience in the near future!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Nice place to stay, have everyting you need for buisness and pleasure;)
This place is located close to the main city and have a outstanding view from the restaurant;)
The room are good, maby beds could be a little bit softer.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear AnitaMikalsen,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am pleased that you have enjoyed the stay with us. We too note your comment on the bed and glad to share that we do provide soft mattress pad upon request. We look forward to welcoming you again for a memorable hotel experience in the near future!

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. It is quite central to restaurants and the MRT. All customer service, from the concierge to the wait staff to the door men, was exceptional. They couldn't do enough for us. TJ, who was a concierge had a wealth of information for us and was very knowledgable.

Our room didn't have a balcony or a view, but was lovely. It had a big tv with audio input for my phone and power sockets for all types of devices.

The buffet breakfast was huge and elaborate. Both days I had the Asian noodle soup and my partner had crepes and omlettes. all the food was fantastic.

It was our first visit to Singapore, we can't wait to go back. When we do, we will definitely stay at the Pan Pacific again.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Team T,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we are glad that you have enjoyed a fantastic stay at Pan Pacific Singapore! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we certainly look forward to welcoming you again when you next return to the Lion City!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I spent 5 nights at the Pan Pacific and was overall very impressed. Originally I had wanted to stay in the Marina Bay Sands but I'm glad I stayed here. Having spoken to a few people who had previously stayed there said Pan Pacific was a better choice. Staff were very helpful from check in to room service. I stayed in a panoramic room on the 30th floor (and no it didn't take forever in an elevator - they are so quick). The views are amazing, I enjoyed looking at all the city lights before I went to sleep.
There is a reasonably priced mini bar in the room. 4 bottles of water are complimentary every day as is tea and coffee. The bathroom was spacious and they provided all necessary toiletries (Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower Gel - All elemis). I used the pool a few times during my stay, pool area was kept clean, loungers were comfortable and they offer towels. The gym facilities look modern however I didn't use them. I didn't eat in the hotel during my stay but they offer a wide range of food to suit all.
Hotel is walking distance to a few attractions but I recommend you either pick up a cab or get the SMRT (metro).
If I return to Singapore in the near future I'm confident that I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Panoramic rooms are situated on higher floors so pay a little extra for a great view
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank armedwithamind

Dear armedwithamind,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am pleased that we have created a memorable hotel experience for you! Thank you for recognising our effort and for sharing your positive experience here on TripAdvisor. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for another Refreshing Pacific experience in the near future!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel is the best hotel I have ever stayed in, the service is amazing; the staff are so helpful with helping us to get around, telling us where to go and grabbing us taxis. I've never experienced such service, it's spectacular! It was worth every penny we paid. We got upgraded to the room with balcony, we got a complimentary cake for our anniversary and we had free buffet breakfast every morning (as part of a Christmas promotion). The rooms are clean, modern and beautiful with an amazing view.

The breakfast buffet was just amazing, we wouldn't eat anything else for the rest of the day after that breakfast, it has a huge variety of amazing food and we looked forward to it every single morning in fact it's what we miss most about Singapore! They would make us any drink we wanted (including smooothies) as part of the buffet and clear our table as soon as we left so we can get more food. The staff are so friendly, I think about 5 people said "thank you have a great day" on our way out from breakfast! There is nothing I could complain about with this hotel. We used the pool as well which was a bit too cold at times but it was a relief from the heat.

Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top levels to get a great view, and get breakfast included it's definitely...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
PPSINGCS, Manager at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Dear Rue A,

It was our great pleasure to have you as our guest and I am thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed the most memorable hotel & breakfast experience with us! We thank you for recognising our effort and for sharing your GREAT review on TripAdvisor! The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for another Refreshing Pacific experience in the near future!