I just read through the reviews and I think they show that some people simply cannot be satisfied. The Pan Pacific is an outstanding hotel. The rooms are some of the best appointed rooms I've ever stayed in, anywhere in the world. Clearly, a great deal of thought went into what sort of experience a hotel guest needs. This includes thoughtful touches like electric blackout blinds, ample power plugs, connectors for any kind of device to plug directly into the television, excellent lighting, comfortable beds, good sheets, ample blankets, a Nepresso coffee machine with multiple capsules, assorted high-quality tea bags, a well-stocked mini-bar, even bath salts for the huge bath tub with sufficient boiling hot water to satisfy anyone. We held a conference there, so I ate at the Edge for one dinner, three lunches and four breakfasts. We managed to satisfy the pickiest eaters with the enormous selection of food. Service--for Singapore--is quite good. The conference venue is also excellent with careful attention to details like refiling water glasses and satisfying catering for tea breaks. I highly recommend the Pan Pacific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific