Checked out of marina bay sands at appx 1130 and came here and suprisingly the hotel had rooms available but since we had booked standard rooms the only rooms available were higher cateogary and higher floors. So we had to pay lil extra and we upgraded. We got 2 rooms next to each other which was an additional benefit.
The lifts were marvellous as they showed the outside view and not like other hotels where in it is completely packed. The reception area and the bar are just opposite to it were awesome. Loved their decor. The rooms we were given were awesome too. We had direct view of the marina bay sands and the financial district which was absolutely brilliant at night time.
The room and the bed was absolutely comfortable got good sleep.
Suntec city mall is 5 minutes walk and is a good option. As mainly the hop on hop off bus starts from here. And they have a bus too for the major attractions around singapore with the entrance fees.
The best part of the hotel was its breafast. Since we being vegetarians we had a huge lot of varities with cookies and muffins and ice creams too. Well i have sweet tooth so i enjoyed it completely. Dont miss this hotel for its view of singapore and its breakfast and also its decore. The only part missing was the orchard road shopping.
Stay in this hotel for its view and the breakfast but if you are looking for shopping, then not this hotel untill you are ok with travelling...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific