Pan Pacific Singapore
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$191
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$527
US$367
MarinaBaySands
US$274
US$213
Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$202
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$168
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$115
Official Website
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$181
US$145
  • Breakfast included
8,451 results
All reviewshai tien lomarina baybalcony roomthe club loungesuntec cityour honeymoonexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastlate checkhigh floorshopping mallbusiness hotelraffles hotelmrt stationorchard roadatriumgym
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed here in May 2013 - great location - walking distance to the must see spots in Singapore. I was fortunate enough to have access to the club level - this was by far the best aspect of the hotel. They had wonderful food throughout the day and the staff was extremely attentive. Good pool, OK spa, awesome buffet. Definitely would recommend to my family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
eGCC, Manager at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear clynam,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time at the Pacific Club lounge and your stay with us. Having undergone a transformation and a move to the 38th floor; Pacific Club Lounge offers our guests 360⁰ views of the city skyline, our club also features round-the-clock service for our guests. In addition to the breathtaking views, for a little extra indulgence, champagne is offered during breakfast, a selection of cakes and pastries for afternoon tea and the opportunity to enjoy sunset cocktails with canapés. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location at the heart of Marina Bay; our guests enjoy easy access to key attractions in the precinct, four surrounding shopping malls and other transport route options to locations in and around Singapore. We are glad that you had the chance to relax by the pool and enjoyed your time at the St. Gregory Spa. Thank you for your compliments to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a great hotel in many respects that misses the 5-star mark due to a couple of minor issues that could be easily corrected with some management attention.

First, the good:
- Brilliant views on the 38th floor and an amazing breakfast spread
- Nice rooms - well decorated, nice finish, good views
- Good location not far from the Marina Bay and the center of town

The things that don't work are irritating, however, and fully under management's control:
- The elevators run way too slowly - causing delays of up to 10 minutes when busy
- The key card system is maddeningly unreliable. My card malfunctioned at least three times during a four-day visit, which is especially irritating given the elevator situation
- The front desk area is not very efficient - there are constantly lines for checkin and checkout and they do not move very quickly
- Internet service is unreliable - there is a problem with DNS lookup or something because half the time it's not possible to reach fairly common sites.

But overall, I had a very pleasant stay and hope management acts on these issues to help the hotel reach its full potential.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank alphabetsoup2010
PanPacificSG, Director of Marketing at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear alphabetsoup2010

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. While we are glad that you enjoyed some aspects of the hotel like the central location, views and the Pacific Club, we are disappointed that not everything met your expectations during your stay and apologise for not having created a seamless experience for you.

Our observation glass bubble lifts were designed for guests to enjoy the views and the lift speed was programmed as such. We do recognise however that there are some delays during peak hours in the mornings and evenings and apologise for the wait you experienced. As for the keycard, we have taken your feedback on board and will be reviewing the technology that supports this feature. It must have been frustrating for you and we are very sorry that you had to reactivate the card repeatedly.

The Front Desk operations does encounter slowed service during peak arrival and departure hours however this aspect of our service is being reviewed as we work towards expediting this for our guests. To this end, we have started offering Express Check-Out cards, an option which allow guests to simply complete the card and drop it off without having to physically check-out at the counter. Last but not least, we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to assist you with the Internet connectivity in future so we may help you address the issue that you experienced. We offer high-speed Wi Fi throughout the hotel and accessing most sites is not ordinarily an issue.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we appreciate it as it allows us to continue to improve and to offer better experiences for our guests. We sincerely hope to welcome you back and that you will allow us the opportunity to "remake" your impression of us.

Warm regards
Cheryl Ng
Director of Marketing

We

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Singapore is a fantastic city to pay a visit - and if you go there you will soon find out - this is top of the top. Well, and so is the choice of hotels you have.
I have decided for the Pan Pacific for two major reasons - location and breakfast.
In terms of location, the Pan Pacific is right there at the Marina, it took the taxi driver less then 30 min (on a nice ride along the coastline) to reach the hotel.
You will be well connected throughout your trip - whether you go by taxi or any other (public) means of transportation, it's all right there.
Well, and equally important to me is a great breakfast. Now you come here and tell me that this is not breathtaking! I am used to broad varieties of Western and Asian selections already - but this one adds up another dimension. I didn't miss a thing - and this won't become boring even after more than a week's stay right here in this hotel.
I enjoyed my time at the pool as well - with the friendly staff of the hotel always having a smile for me.
So what can I say - it's all your choice. This one won't disappoint, I promise!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DieterKaufhold
eGCC, Manager at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear DieterKaufhold,

Thank you for making Pan Pacific Singapore your hotel of choice. We are conveniently located at the heart of Marina Bay allowing our guests convenient access to key attractions in the precinct, four connecting shopping malls and various transport routes connecting to locations in and around Singapore.

We are delighted you enjoyed your breakfast at Edge as we are committed to providing our guests with a diverse and engaging dining experience via seven live food theatres. Thank you for your kind compliments, we are glad you enjoyed excellent service by the poolside and your compliments will be conveyed to our team. Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel
Good hospitality and Indian breakfast is very good. Lots of variety for Indian vegetarian food. We got min 5 variety of Indian food daily and the taste is also very good.
Good location very near to suntech city and Singapore flyer

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear VishalAgrawal35,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and breakfast experience with us. At Edge, we are committed to providing our guests with a diverse and engaging experience with Asian, Western and Pacific Rim cuisines presented at seven live food theatres. Thank you for highlighting our Indian live station, where we present authentic cuisine including vegetarian options crafted by our dedicated team of chefs. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location in the heart of Marina Bay with easy access to key attractions in the precinct, four surrounding shopping malls and transport options to locations in and around Singapore. We look forward to having you back with us soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was my third stay at the Pan Pacific hotel in Singapore and it was still as good as I remembered!

The location of the hotel was perfect for me. Just a short walk from Marina Bay and the Singapore Flyer and there were shopping malls within walking distance too.

The only major issue I experienced during my stay was the long wait at Check-in. Despite all of the desks being manned, the check-in process seemed to be really slow as forms were printed out for guests to sign and for door cards to be issued. Surely some of this administration work could be prepared in advance before guests arrive?! It was also a shame that there did not appear to be a separate check-in desk for Pacific Club room guests. If there was, this was not advertised.

After around a 10 minute wait to check-in, I picked up my room keycards and headed towards the lifts. The wait for the lift was slightly longer than normal but for the rest of my stay, I did not experience a longer wait than normal for a lift to arrive unlike some of the other reports on here.

I was very happy with my room. I had booked a Pacific Club Panoramic Harbour room and it was amazing! The view over the Marina Bay was stunning and I did not tire of the view. At night, I was able to see the Laser Show put on at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. I also had a good view of the Merlion and the Fullerton Hotel to the right. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and allowed me to get a good nights sleep every night – very important to me. The room and bathroom were very clean, although there was a delay with Housekeeping on one day as they did not come to clean my room until 3pm. The housekeeper was very apologetic though.

The Breakfast choice at the Edge restaurant was fantastic and I have never experienced a choice in Breakfast like it. It was a self-serve buffet option and there was such a large choice available ranging from Fresh Fruit, cakes, pastries, pancakes and waffles to American, Chinese, Indian and Japanese options. So much choice, I apologise if I have missed anything out! It was slightly disappointing that they did not serve freshly squeezed juice from the self-serve dispensers at Breakfast as I saw it was being topped up from bottles. It was also a shame that they did not serve the Guava juice which they had last year. However, they were happy to make drinks on request and I enjoyed a couple of glasses of freshly squeezed Apple juice each morning. Likewise, if you wanted a Latte or Cappuccino you had to ask for one as it was not readily advertised. When being seated at a table for Breakfast, I was only given the choice of Tea or Coffee out of a pot.
As a Pacific Club guest I also had the choice of having Breakfast in the Club Lounge but I much preferred to have the choice available in the Edge restaurant.

I certainly made the most of my Pacific Club perks. The chocolates and biscuits left in my room were a nice touch. All soft drinks were free from the minibar in the room and I enjoyed Afternoon Tea and Cocktail Hour in the Pacific Club lounge every day of my stay. I definitely recommend the Singapore Slings! One improvement however, would be to vary the cakes on offer during Afternoon Tea as it was the same thing every day.

One thing which did disappoint me is that there is no longer a late checkout policy for Pacific Club members. The last time I stayed, we did not have to checkout until 5pm. This time round, checkout was at 1pm. Luckily, there was somewhere to store my luggage as my flight back to the UK was not until later that evening.

I ever return to Singapore, this will definitely be my first choice of hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Smileyglobetrotter

Dear Smileyglobetrotter,

Thank you for making Pan Pacific Singapore your hotel of choice, our location in the heart of the Marina Bay presents our guests with convenient access to key attractions, four shopping malls and transport routes to locations in and around Singapore. I would like to apologise for the delay during check-in, please bear with us as our Front Office team is looking into streamlining our guests’ check-in experience. Additionally, our Pacific Club check-in is available to Club guests and it is located next to our interior lifts on the lobby level; do approach any of our associates who would be happy to escort you over. We are glad that you enjoyed the breathtaking views of Marina Bay from your Harbour room and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay in our Housekeeping services.

At Edge, our team is committed to providing guests with a wide range of Pacific Rim cuisine via seven live food theatres. We offer a range of freshly squeezed juices including; sugarcane, apple, orange, carrot and celery with the additional option of chilled juices for breakfast. I apologise if you did not get to enjoy guava juice during this stay as our juices are based on seasonality and availability of fresh fruit. For an Edge experience, we would encourage our guests to walk around Edge to explore and sample the cuisine, freshly crafted lattes and cappuccinos available on offer.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the Pacific Club which has undergone a transformation and a move to Level 38. This allows our guests a 360⁰ viewpoint of Singapore city skyline; in addition, our club also features round-the-clock service for our guests and our selection of afternoon tea cakes presentation varies on a monthly basis. Checkout time for Club members is 2pm but can be extended to 5pm depending on availability. We are glad that you enjoyed your overall experience with us and we hope to see you again soon.