This really is a great hotel. It is in a prime location and a good base for sightseeing. It is very comfortable and the staff are friendly and efficient. We stayed for just over two weeks and had a balcony room. The room was well maintained and kept exceptionally clean throughout our stay. We ate at all of the food outlets at the hotel, including Hai Tien Lo, and found the food of excellent quality. Breakfast at the Edge is wonderful with an amazing selection of food to choose from. Janice and her team provided great service. The Atrium Bar in the evening provided a good place to meet up and enjoy a drink, albeit that some of the music was so brash and intrusive that we frequently searched for a place to sit as far away from the speakers as possible. The hotel music played in the lobby during the day was much more acceptable. The door staff, particularly Maidi, were good for providing local information and they always welcomed us back on our return from a shopping trip, etc. All in all another great stay and, as far as we are concerned, the only hotel to stay at when in Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific