“Hotel Superb & Location Perfect for everything!”

Pan Pacific Singapore
Ranked #13 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The Hotel room was fantastic had everything including WIFI, swimming pool has sun all day with complimentary water bottles handed out. The Buffet breakfast has dishes from all over the world, everything you could want and more. The MTV service is walking distance as is the FLYER, buses to all over the city stop right by hotel. We walked to many places but it is so convenient for everything. Staff were so helpful and friendly, the gym has everything, I would definitely stay here again. Thank You Pan Pacific

Room Tip: Our room was to the back over looking the Flyer and other hotels BUT is was just perfect, with a mas...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heath L
PanPacificSG, Director of Marketing at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Heath L,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with us and enjoyed your room, the 24-hour Fitness Centre and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our breakfast selection at Edge is one of our highlights as we strive to present our guests with a wide variety of Pacific cuisine at seven live food theatres, and I am glad you had a chance to savour it.

Finally, thank you for highlighting our friendly service and accessible location in Marina Bay, I am happy to hear you had the chance explore the precinct.

I appreciate your time in writing this review and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Director of Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (8,026)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I will not hesitate for a second in returning to this wonderful hotel, the staff are amazing and the hotel is gorgeous and extremely well located. The gentlemen at the front assisting with luggage and taxi's were the highlight, as they were extremely polite and respectful and always willing to do whatever it took to attend to our needs. My partner and I are already planning a return to this wonderful hotel and country.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
1  Thank Steve G
PanPacificSG, Director of Marketing at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Steve G,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and convenient location in Marina Bay. We appreciate your compliments to our associates and your kind words will certainly be conveyed to our team. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I booked 3 rooms a month ago, and I with to have them besides to each other because I have 4 seniors to be looking after. When I arrived, I confirmed my room with first front desk lady, but I could not make early check-in. 40 mins later, another lady told me the room was taken by a "company contract guest" because that guest wanted to have later check-out until 9pm.
She also told me I should to back to the first lady to deal with this because she did not tell me I could get the room at the beginning.

So fellows, if you want to stay there, be sure your room will not be taken unexpectedly by other "hotel company contract" even you already confirm with only one staff in their uniform!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
PanPacificSG, Director of Marketing at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Peng C,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. I apologise that your recent stay did not meet your expectations and appreciate your feedback as it is essential in our efforts to improve our service standards.

We try our best to fulfill the requests from guests for early check-in or late check-out, however with a full hotel, this becomes challenging as we strive to meet the expectations of guests who similarly expect to have their rooms on time. I apologise that we were not able to fulfill your request during your stay.

I also regret to hear of the miscommunication by our associates and we will address this issue immediately with them. We strive to provide positive and memorable experiences for our guests and will continue to conduct the necessary training to achieve this.

Once again, I would like to apologise for the disappointment you experienced during your stay, and would like to invite you to write to us at gcc.sin@panpacific.com in order for us to better investigate your experience. Your feedback is important to us and we will certainly be taking immediate action to address our findings. I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to recover your impression of Pan Pacific Singapore.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

It has been 12 months since my last visit to Singapore, so I was happy to be able to stay at my favourite hotel.
The same warm greeting by the doorman who always seems to remember everyone that returns!
Of course Richard & Michael in the Bar / Market Place area are still there with a warm smile and greeting.
The check-in as usual was quick and painless and the room as expected. I did have some issues during my stay with the shower blocking and TV not working, but those issues were rectified quickly by the room staff.
Also, no way of informing staff if I wanted privacy !
But all in all, the restaurants or marketplace for breakfast still excellent, and the overall feeling the same..... as I say\it's a home away from home!

Room Tip: Either side of the hotel has stunning views of the city or Marina Bay, but ensure you ask for high l...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Rod Y,

I am delighted that you consider Pan Pacific Singapore a second home and am glad to hear that you enjoyed the check-in experience, room and breakfast. Thank you for your compliments about Richard and Michael, your kind words will certainly be conveyed to them. I do apologise for the challenges you faced with the shower and television but am glad that it was resolved quickly. We do have a Privacy request button on the room function panel next to the main door. I apologise that this was not pointed out to you during your stay with us.

Thank you once again for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you “home” once again soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed here for two nights on our way to Australia, and requested two rooms next to each other for our family requirements. On arrival (mid afternoon, so after check in time) after a long fight from Europe, we were advised the hotel could not offer two rooms immediately, as only one room was ready for occupation. The girl handling our check-in suggested we all went to the first room together to wait, and a second room would be available within 5-10 minutes, with the keys being sent up to us in the first room. We waited about 45 minutes before my husband had to go downstairs to enquire what was causing the delay. We ended up eventually with two rooms a few rooms apart, which wasn't a problem for us, but would have been if our family had been younger and requiring supervision. The rooms were comfortable and well equipped, although we found the air conditioning quite ferocious - this can be adjusted in the room.

We had breakfast in the "eating theatre" on both mornings, which was included in the package. We thought the restaurant was understaffed on both days, especially the second morning. I waited for 15 minutes in line for a fresh squeezed juice, before giving up due to no movement in the queue. There was one girl juicing and one guy serving, but people were asking for 3 or 4 juices each, presumably for the whole family, so progress was very slow. Ditto for the hot food bar - my son waited while the person in front of him ordered 6 omelettes, each of which was cooked individually. It's lovely to have freshly prepared food, but more staff are required if they are going to meet guest demands in a timely manner. It was difficult to attract staff attention for coffee and tea, especially for refills, which didn't seem to exist. We gave up asking for second cups. Luckily there is a kettle in the rooms!

Breakfast finishes at 10.30am, and we noticed on both mornings, the staff start packing away just after 10am. If you want fresh fruit, get in quickly! I asked the guy on the fruit bar for some berries at 10.15, and was given some blueberries, but everything else had already been put into plastic containers for storing in the fridge. The same thing happened with all the breads and condiments. If you want breakfast, go early or accept it will be very busy and slow.

We received excellent service from the lovely staff in the foyer bar, and our checkout was efficient and prompt. We were assisted very well with our excessive amount of luggage, and a maxi taxi was organised very promptly.

Overall we thought the hotel was comfortable but expensive for the service received, and we were disappointed with the shortcomings in the breakfast room.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Aussiespanishdoll

Dear Aussiespanishdoll,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor, it is through your feedback that we are able to continuously improve our service standards and facilities. I am disappointed to learn that your recent stay was not up to expectations and would like to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

While I am happy that you found the rooms comfortable, I regret to hear of your frustration in regard to the adjoining rooms and the delay in availability of the second room. We aim to fulfil the requests from our guests in regard to their room preferences, however with a full hotel, this becomes challenging as we try our best to meet the expectations of all guests, and I apologise we were unable to fulfil your request during your stay.

I also apologise for your less than positive experience at Edge. We seek your kind understanding that as we strive to present out guests with fresh, a la minute cuisine, the preparation time might take a little longer. We are looking into a solution for a more seamless dining experience and recommend arriving for breakfast at Edge earlier as the restaurant tends to fill up quickly later into the morning.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Spent one night in this hotel last week and wish I could have stayed longer. The design and comfort is amazing, both in the main area and in the bedrooms. The location is great too. My only complain would be regarding the lack of efficiency around check-in and check-out.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
PanPacificSG, Director of Marketing at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Mangokil,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and our convenient location in Marina Bay.

To address your concerns in regard to the check-in and check-our process, I am happy to share that we have recently restructured our lobby configuration in order to facilitate a more seamless arrival and departure experience. Additionally, we’d also like to recommend making use of our Express Check-out Service which is a fast and convenient alternative. Simply review your final bill on your in-room television before visiting the Express Check-out Counter in the lobby. Once there, fill in an Express Check-out Form with your particulars and drop it into the Express Check-out Box along with your room key card. The form will be processed within 24 hours and a soft copy of the bill will be sent to the email indicated on the form.

We appreciate your time taken to write this review and hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2014

just spent two bights at the hotel the pool is great the rooms are large and so up market staff are lovely and its so peaceful and lovely would so recommend it to everybody. will come again. Food in the bar was good and in a great location

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear walliemydog,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and enjoyed a peaceful stay. Thank you for highlighting our rooms, pool and the culinary selection at Atrium. I appreciate your kind recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Warm regards,