Have been staying at the Pan Pac for many years, through to the renovation a year or so ago. Staff are excellent, and always aim to please. Rooms are tidy, maybe not exceptional as the updates were varied depending on the room. It feels a mix of old and new, but is always kept very clean, very tidy. Vast array of restaurants, the gym is well equipped, and there is a great pool. The pacific club floor is great, as it has views and comfortable seating, ideal for those working in different time zones. Internet is ok for mail, but poor for downloading anything, it takes hours. Having stayed in so many different rooms, it is hard to distinguish between many. Some have a balcony, some have a bath, some have a beautiful modern big shower (no bath) others a tight cubicle. All though are of a good standard. For those on different time zones, you can work all night no problem. Room service menu out of hours is not great, very basic and food average compared to the offerings all day. That I keep coming back says I love the place, it is 5 stars without being over the top or imposing. You should be very pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific