Booked on their own web page.
At check in I was a bit grumpy, as the room had "internet connectivity" included, but not "internet access", which I had to pay something like 15 USD extra for. I them asked if the balcony was included, or just the possibility to use it, for a fee...
The lady at the check in got a bit nervous, and then asked if the whole balcony thing was essential for my stay, and I said "no". She then upgrade me to the top floor, free internet etc. - free of charge.
Below is what I got, for no extra charge! What's not to love?
"The exclusive Pacific Club provides discerning travellers with plush luxury evident in the designer Axminster carpet, pillow menu and designer bathroom fittings.
The Pacific Club butlers are available round-the-clock to assist with special requests and guests have privileged access to the Pacific Lounge serving breakfast, afternoon canapés and evening cocktails and the round-the-clock pantry, well-stocked with refreshments and ice cream.
Pacific Club privileges include check-in at the dedicated reception on level 33, complimentary minibar (excludes alcohol), internet connectivity and clothes pressing, laundry or dry cleaning (up to two pieces daily) amongst others.
* Dedicated check-in at the Pacific Club reception on level 33
* Limousine airport transfers at preferred rates
* Welcome amenities and complimentary in-room fruit selection
* Complimentary clothes pressing, laundry or dry cleaning for up to two pieces daily
* Personalised round-the-clock butler service
* L’Occitane bathroom amenities
* Pillow menu with a choice of Buckwheat hull (organic), contour, or foam pillows
* Complimentary high speed wired / wireless internet connectivity
* Privileged rates for secretarial services
* Complimentary one-hour use of private meeting room
* In-room facsimile services, laptops and mobile phones upon request at a nominal charge
* Complimentary mini bar (excludes alcohol)
* Elegant split-level Pacific Club Lounge with floor-to-ceiling window views of The Straits of Malacca featuring:
> Champagne breakfast
> Afternoon canapes
> Evening cocktails & liqueur service
> Round-the-clock pantry access with juice bar, ice cream, specialty tea and snacks "
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific