They surprised my wife and w/ a bouquet of fresh flowers at the front desk when we got there because my travel agent informed them we were on our honeymoon. That pretty much set the tone for how we were treated the whole time we were there. They also gave us a free upgrade to the a "Platinum" room, which are all the rooms at the upper levels. We were on the 22nd floor (or something like that). The platinum rooms were higher, had outdoor balconies, and amazing views of the Singapore skyline. They even had their own set of elevators so you wouldn't have to wait ages to get up to your room (only those with room keys on those floors could even call for those elevators).
The first night we were there, we returned to find not only the standard turn down service, but also a gorgeous chocolate cake that said "Happy Honeymoon" and also a large plate of fresh exotic fruits. It was sooo nice and really made us feel like special guests.
The rooms are very modern. Ours even had remote control blinds. The entertainment center even let you hook up your iPod to the TV and watch your movies on it, or play your music throughout the room. The morning brunch is excellent. Plenty of variety of both Western fare as well as Asian food. It was included w/ our room. The swimming pool and area are fantastic. The location could not be beat as it was close to everything and even attached to a really nice mall w/ plenty of dining and shopping options nearby.
All in all, this is one of the absolute best experiences I have ever had in a hotel and I've done plenty of traveling w/ 30 countries on 5 continents under my belt to compare, including some VERY nice hotels. It's about the best service you could ever imagine w/ out staying in a small hotel or B&B. And it was a great value for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific