Stayed at the Pan Pacific, mostly thanks to the reviews that i had read on Tripadvisor.com. I was not dissapointed and I dont see how anyone could possibly not like this place!
Right from the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty, got an early check in and the room was all set up for us, including the cot that we had requeseted. The cot isnt like any other travel cot that you would get for a baby in a hotel, this was a proper wooden crib, with baby toy and baby toiletries! Absolutly brilliant. Room was lovely, spacious and above all - clean clean clean!
Ate at the breakfast buffet every morning and there was a lot to choose from, very yummy.
Location of the hotel is great, shopping centres are 2 mins walk away, and you can get a taxi very easily to any other sites you want to visit. Great views can be had from the hotel as well.
Staff are lovely, taking the time out to greet you as you walk past.
Swimming pool - Lovely and big, although it was quite cold for me, but Im a big sook sometimes! If you put your head under water there is under water speakers playing music!! You also get free bottle of water at the pool.
The lifts in the hotel are really pretty, however beware there are only 3 lifts and at peak periods you do have to wait a little longer than you want :) If you dont like heights, dont stay on a high floor because it really is HIGH!
I would highly reccommend anyone to stay here :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific