We stayed in this hotel in May 2010, 3 nights. Two rooms, one was their deluxe panoramic room, and the other was their standard one.
Rooms are good size, and very clean.
Check in was excellent, and immediately offered us late check out seeing that we have children, and I was pregnant, the receptionist offered us late check out at 3pm, as our flight was at 7 pm departing.
I booked the hotel private transfer, a 8 seater van, picked us up at the airport. Driver held a sign with my name on it, and we were arrived in about 20 minutes.
Each time we went out to sights or dinner, we basically took the hotel transfer because it was $ 45 Singapore dollars each trip. Since there were 7 of us, with two taxis, it would be more costly.
After we checked in, we took the hotel van to the Night Safari. The driver sold us discounted tickets, and we arrived at 7pm, he waited for us until 11pm, and still only charged me $ 45 per way.
We went to Lam Pau Sat (sp?)... for midnight snack, excellent satays, clams, chilli crabs, fried noodles...etc.
We went to Universal Studios next day, Sentosa, Science Discovery Center,The flyer, Make a bear workshop, did the duck tour, and had hainan chicken rice every night!
The pool in hotel is not huge, but very nice and relaxing. Kids loved it.
We would definitely return to this hotel next time we are in Singapore.
Location is excellent no matter where you go to see sights and eat dinner.
Connected to shopping centers which is very convenient for shopping, and dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific