We booked this hotel because expedia and other agencies kept flashing and putting special price on the hotel list.This hotel is surrounded by shopping centers, across the street is a Far East Shopping Center where you will find different regional small restaurants. Close by is the Ion Center, where the ground floor has different foods. Easy access to the MTR and the tourist hop in and out bus (right in front of the Marriot), and lots and lots of shopping! Duty Free Shopping next door. The hotel provided us with a corner room on the fourth floor! Even if we booked the room a month before for 3 people, the front desk staff told us they blocked a room with King size bed with rollaway! Instead of providing us a room with 2 Queen size bed. So the three of us we so cramped in the room .Our window was facing a parking structure. The rollaway bed mattress were heavily stained and old. The shower tiles have stained grout, looks dirty and needs to be brushed thoroughly or changed. They said the Wifi is free but we never get to connect because it was very very slow and not working the 2 nights we stayed. The best part in the room was the Nespresso machine; The front desk staff were friendly, and special mention to the concierge who were available till late in the evening, they gave us a tip to reserve a taxi for the airport at 7:30 am because of the rush hour, so they had the cab waiting for us on the front door while others fought for taxis! The buffet restaurant Carousel has very good seafood. The host Carlton was very attentive to us and service is overall good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Plaza on Scotts is a deluxe Singapore hotel offering free WIFI and high-speed wired Internet to cater to your business needs. The rooms are also equipped with free Nespresso gourmet coffee, minibars that are replenished daily and free local calls. Delight yourself with meals at award-wining buffet restaurant, Carousel or try out our delicious Artisan cupcakes by Gourmet Carousel. Enjoy exclusive access to 24 hour facilities such as the Internet Lounge and the gym. Our excellent location in Orchard Road means that we are steps away from iconic shopping malls such as ION Orchard, Paragon and Takashimaya and a 10-minutes' drive to the main business and financial institutions like Marina Bay, Shenton Way and Suntec towers. Upcoming events in Singapore: Food & Hotel Asia 2016, Great Singapore Sale and CommunicAsia 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Plaza on Scotts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Hotel Singapore
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Singapore