Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$194
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
US$411
US$345
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$445/night.

Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$155
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$204
US$191
Hotels.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$327
US$217
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$328/night.

US$324
US$449
US$344
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$414/night.

US$535
US$491
Cancelon
US$831
US$602
MarinaBaySands
4,700 results
All reviewsfree mini barcarousel restaurantorchard roadthe royal club loungenespresso machinepremiere roomfar east plazaion orchardreplenished dailyfree wifishopping districtnon smokingexcellent locationbuffet breakfasthalal foodcorner roomcentral location
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights in July '14 on the Premier Club. Usually I have trouble sleeping in a new place. But not this time! I went to bed & had 3 quality sleep for 3 nights in a row! The bed was awesome.

It is also very close to shops and Orchard MRT. It is situated next to DFS (Duty Free Shops). Very convenient that you could shop and drop your shopping bags in the hotel room before the next activities.

The IMAX theatre is just 2 buildings from Royal Plaza. This allowed me to watch late night movie & walked back to the hotel in less than 5 minutes. It was very convenient...

Royal Plaza hotel provides free mini bar in the room which was a hero for light snacking..! And to add more star to the hitel, Royal Plaza "Terrace" buffet has won for five times!!! What a winning hotel.

All in all, I had an excellent experience staying in Royal Plaza. I will be back!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
rpcrm, General Manager at Royal Plaza on Scotts, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear SandraHadisurya,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

I am both happy and relieved to hear that you had no trouble falling asleep in our hotel. Quality sleep is extremely important and I am glad you managed to have a good sleep for all three days.

Our guests often commend us on our opportune location as it allows them to leave their shopping at the hotel before continuing! I am pleased that you managed to do that and hope it made for a more convenient stay.

I am also glad that you managed to enjoy a late-night movie and the snacks in our minibar! Our aim is to ensure our guests’ stays are as hassle-free as possible. How pleasant to hear that it has indeed made your visit more convenient.

We’d love to have you back again soon! Perhaps you would be able to try Carousel’s dinner the next time round.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a suite with family. The club lounge was perfect for relaxing. Service was amazing.
The hotel is located in the heart of Orchard so great spot for food n shopping!

Would highly recommend if travelling with young ones n space is a priority. Suites are quite large with separate living n bedrooms.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear neetawilfred,

Greetings from Royal Plaza on Scotts! Thank you for your kind feedback.

It was our pleasure to have you and your family with us. I am glad to hear you found our club lounge relaxing and service excellent. Do return again soon to enjoy our opportune location and shop more on your next visit. We’d love to take care of your family once more.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel in the second week of July 2014 for 5 nights and the stay has been excellent. Reached hotel by taxi from Changi by spending about S$21 or so. I checked into the hotel early in the morning and could get an early check-in into one of their rooms in the executive floor.

Room is comparatively smaller than some of the other hotels like Swissotel Stamford or Pan Pacific where I stayed in my earlier visits. But very comfortable with all the required accessories. I liked the bed and the pillows very well.

The table size in the room is quite big and curved . If one is on a business visit and working in the room, the table would be nice.

I liked the coffee machine most. Its different type of contraption which I did not any of other hotels I stayed. The Coffee is very tasty.

The bath has a nice cubicle for shower and nice platform to sit and take bath. The large shower head and handshower too are very well working. There is a bathtub too separately. Bathroom is functionally well organized with necessary

Had breakfast and lunch in their resturant Carousel . The buffet breakfast and lunch has a very good spread catering to both eastern and western tastes . Good spread of Indian dishes too.

The hotel has a small pool of 25 mtrs may be and gym on the fifth floor.

I did not find any bar in the hotel that is one minus if you want to entertain your guest in their restaurants. The lounge area appears to goods but not very impressive. Of course if you are in an executive floor , one can use the executive lounge for that purpose.

Very close to Orchard and also MRT. Pretty good to walk around Orchard area and do some shopping if one likes. The area looks excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear EasternTraveller_13,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and lovely review!

It was our pleasure having you with us and I am happy to hear that you had a smooth early check-in after your flight and found your room satisfactory. Our in-room facilities like the complimentary minibar and Wi-Fi were included to facilitate a more hassle-free experience for our guests and I am glad you found them accommodating.

Many of our Business travellers have also complimented the table size in our room – however, should you need a breather away from work, our Club Lounge is just a stone’s throw away where you can enjoy a drink. Alternatively, as you are aware, the Nespresso coffee in our rooms are also tasty. Nothing like a hot cup of coffee to start your morning in the bustling city!

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed dining at our award-winning buffet restaurant Carousel. I am pleased to share that it is thanks to the support of our diners and guests that we have won SPH’s AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards for best buffet restaurant once more this year, for the fifth consecutive year. I hope you get a chance to try our dinner spread on your next stay – that is always a hot favourite with our diners.

We are pleased to share that we are looking into new dining ventures for our guests where they will be able to enjoy a snack or quick drink. However, many of our guests enjoy our club lounge as it is conducive for a quiet chat. We hope you were able to enjoy it as well!

I do hope to get the chance to host you again should you return to Singapore on business soon. Do come back to enjoy shopping on the iconic Orchard shopping belt once again – we would love to take care of you!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

For us this was a first time stay, a stopover of 36 hours. We booked a Club Room and requested an early check-in and were delighted to be welcomed to the Club around 7.30am on our arrival for checkin and given a room immediately, also welcomed to breakfast. When we arrived at our room we found that we had been upgraded to a suite. We did not eat in the main dining room, but thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast at the Club, the staff were very welcoming and helpful, and also enjoyed the drinks and hors d'oevres in the evening at the Club, we found it was very sociable. Definitely would stop-over again at this hotel. Paying an extra $150 Singapore was well worth it for a late checkout as our flight did not go until 1.45am and we were able to keep our room until 6pm and then visited the Club until 8.30pm. This worked very well for us.

The staff were very pleasant and kind and did all they could to make our stay a pleasant one.

Room Tip: Go for Club room if possible.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear NewZealandSascha,

Greetings from Royal Plaza on Scotts!

Welcome to Royal Plaza on your first stay! It was our pleasure to have you with us at the Royal Club. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your room and breakfast at the Club Lounge. Thank you for the kind compliments for our Club Lounge staff – I would be happy to pass your kind commendations on to the team as a motivational tool.

We constantly strive to bring service excellence to our guests, so it is very heart-warming to hear that you were pleased with our service.

We hope that we will get the chance to host you again on your next visit or stopover in Singapore.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Very close to Orchard and MRT. Services are great: fast check-in and out, fast free wi-fi, and free minibar!! (I didn't expect this!), and a coffee machine with free coffee/creamer every day! Didn't have to wait to have hot water for the shower. I stayed with a family of two small kids in a superior room, and we all enjoyed our staying. I would come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear DeenyDesen,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you had a smooth and rewarding experience with our hotel. Our complimentary high speed Wi-Fi also allows connection for multiple devices, for your convenience in future! I am glad that you enjoyed our in-room facilities – we aim to be the home away from home for our guests and would love to have you back again.