4,765 results
All reviewsfree mini barcarousel restaurantorchard roadthe royal club loungenespresso machinepremiere roomfar east plazaion orchardfree wifireplenished dailyshopping districtnon smokingexcellent locationhalal foodbuffet breakfastcentral locationrain shower
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Everything they say is true. Location, service, breakfast-all brilliant. The closest shops are Addidas and Isetan and a starbucks out front too. These are on the hotels right coming out of the lobby and heading towards Orchard rd. The underground link to either Tangs or Ion centre is brilliant with lots of shops- you end up spending time just underground!! Members of our group were excited to come across a Krispy kreme shop in the Tangs underground link as we don't get them in perth.

Just one thing to check when making your booking. Our King bed was two beds pushed together- this does not bother us, but I know that for people who sleep in the middle this is outrages- a king should not be two beds. The other member in our group had a proper king bed- so just be sure to check your bedding if this can be an issue. Pillows were perfect. I am currently in another hotel in Penang and I so very much miss the pillows and the free mini bar-so boring coming back to just water in the fridge. Will book this hotel again as we often travel to Singapore.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank click11
RoyalPlazaSG, General Manager at Royal Plaza on Scotts, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear click11

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a glowing review. It was our pleasure having you with us, and I am happy to hear that you and your group had a great stay with us!

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed having breakfast at our award-winning buffet restaurant Carousel. I am pleased to share that it is thanks to the support of our diners and guests that we have won SPH’s AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards for best buffet restaurant once more this year, for the fifth consecutive year!

Do return to stay with us again soon to enjoy our opportune location and shop more on your next visit!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great for shoppers and family vacation.Love the breakfast buffet and not to forget the coffee taste soo goood which provided in the room and also during the breakfast buffet.the price bit pricey.The place is near to ion orchard and you can just go by walk within 10mins and the opposite of the hotel is far east plaza.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Amizul

Greetings from all of us at Royal Plaza on Scotts! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed having breakfast at our award-winning buffet restaurant Carousel. I am pleased to share that it is thanks to the support of our guests that we have won SPH’s AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards for best buffet restaurant once more this year, for the fifth consecutive time.

Once again, thank you for staying with us! Do come back soon to enjoy shopping on the iconic Orchard shopping belt and our gourmet Nespresso coffee – we would love to take care of you again!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Nice hotel in a convenient location for shopping on Orchard Road. Nespresso coffee machine a nice addition to the room, with a complimentary mini-bar provided. Staff polite and remembered me from a previous trip. Room fairly standard, not as good as last visit however. Despite a request at the time of booking for a king bed only 2 singles were provided - not a huge issue as I was travelling alone, but it would have been preferable to get what I requested.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Mandy M

Thank you for returning to stay with us again! I’m glad to hear our convenient location on Orchard Road served you well. Thank you for your compliments for the service we provide.

I’m glad that you found the Nespresso coffee machine and complimentary mini-bar nice additions to the room! I hope that it made your stay more comfortable and convenient to have coffee and snacks in the comfort of your room. As for your request for a king bed, I do regret that we were not able to provide you with a room of your preference. As much as we try to accord such requests, it can be quite a challenge when we are running full.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Plaza on Scotts when your travels bring you back to Singapore again!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Went here last minute. Friendly staff.place owned by sultan of Brunei. Nice rooms, quite small to move, but comfortable beds and good nespresso coffee machine. Minibar all complementary. Check out facility efficient.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wilco v

Dear PaulZ z

Thank you for your review. I’m glad that you decided to stay with us and enjoyed our cosy rooms and hospitality.

Having a hot cup of gourmet coffee is one of the best ways to start your morning in the bustling city, and I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed the in-room Nespresso coffee machine and mini-bar amenities. I’m also pleased that you found our check-out service efficient. Thank you for the compliments.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Plaza on Scotts!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

It was so nice to check in after a 26 hour flight delay out of Australia. From the moment we arrived the staff were welcoming and attentive. A very clean and spacious suite allowed us to totally relax after a long journey and an evening dip in the outdoor pool helped ease the tired muscles.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear WigB2014

Greetings from Royal Plaza on Scotts! I’m glad to hear that the service provided from our welcoming and attentive staff provided some relief for you after your 26 hour long flight delay. It is good to know that resting in our rooms and pool helped you to relax your tired muscles, and provided a place to rest and rejuvenate.

Once again, thanks for staying with us. We look forward to having you with us again soon!