I recently stayed for 3 nights with my 2 children, ages 7 and 13. It is the nicest Holiday Inn we
Have ever stayed. Big grand lobby, helpful bell hops and concierge and a glass elevator up the middle of the atrium. The room was spacious with 2 queen beds and all the usual room items (small fridge, hot water pot, iron, hair dryer ect.). Good cleaning and helpful professional staff all the way around.
The breakfast buffet was very nice with a wide variety of Asian, western and European selections. Lunch buffet I was not as impressed (We'd just arrived and too tired to go out) and had the Easter dinner buffet which was fab. Again, staff were helpful, prompt and professional.
There is a lovely small outside pool. Great after a hot sweaty day sightseeing to cool off. It was plenty big for the kids to romp and play getting some energy out. There are lounge chairs for mom.
There are a variety of resturants near by, and you can get most places in a reasonable time by taxi. There is a mall a few blocks away, short walk, with a food court and a Kenny Rogers resturant. You don't go to Singapore for fast food, but sometimes with kids you do what is easy!
We did the double decker hop on hop off tour bus. It was a lot of fun, cooler temp on the top, a/c inside, and great way to see the whole city. It was interesting for the kids too.
Over all we had a very nice stay and would recommend to anyone. It was about 20 minutes from the airport and cost about 30 Singapore Dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. WeChat Pay is now accepted in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn