We stayed there in last Oct when we attended ITB Asia held in Singapore. The location is very good, only about 10 minutes cab ride to Suntec where the convention was held, costing $6-8 per ride. The smell of the lobby is unpleasant to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Arab Street and Kampong Glam enclave, and a mere stone’s throw away from Bugis Village and Little India, Village Hotel Bugis is at the crossroads of Singapore’s Arab, Peranakan and Indian enclaves.These multicultural and multinational influences are seen in the Indian, Chinese and international cuisines at the hotel’s three dining options.Guests can explore the side streets of Kampong Glam, Bugis Village and Haji Lane, which have small boutique outlets stocked with fashion labels otherwise not found in the Singapore malls. They can also indulge in a shopping spree at the Bugis Junction and Bugis+ shopping centres. The Bugis MRT station, which is just a 5-minute walk away, connects guests to the Orchard shopping belt or the Central Business Districts of City Hall or Raffles City.Besides its location, Village Hotel Bugis' key selling point is its spacious rooms, which start from 32sqm for its entry level Superior Room to up to a generous 64sqm for its Executive Club Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your Village Hotel Bugis by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Landmark Far East Hotel
- Golden Landmark Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Bugis By Far East Hospitality Singapore