“Dont be a fool and book this Hotel”

Robertson Quay Hotel
Ranked #250 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 25 March 2014

So bad So disgraceful so disinterested and in one of the most competitive hospitality places on earth- Just the worst 3 nights- with cigarette smoke coming through the air-conditioner which ran hot and cold - forget the size of the deluxe room -bed jammed up against the wall -Complimentary
water forget it- mold decay just mean spirited -Never have the adverse trip advisory reviews been
so accurate - bring in the health inspectors please

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank wanderingspoon
There are newer reviews for Robertson Quay Hotel

Reviewed 21 March 2014

It was a very noisy place. I stayed there only 1 night and not so happy about that, no internet in the rooms, only in the lobby and very unfriendly staff. The staffs they don't care about the guests, I would never come back this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Booked this hotel for a 8 night stay but moved on after 4 nights. I arrived early at approximately 9am to leave my luggage, spoke to the desk clerk who demanded that l pay for my accommodation straight away even though not due to check in until 1400pm, l would not pay him but in the end l paid 400 dollars (thank god). When l told him that l requested a disabled room, he told my that l was not disabled, l ended up on the ninth floor. The staff were not helpful at all when asked about trips and local area. The only good thing about this hotel was the swimming pool even though only small. If you were a couple you would not fit into the rooms. I would not recommend this hotel to anybody.

Room Tip: Don't book here.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Almost every room except of maybe 6 and 7th floor (street side) is iether has windows on the main and traffic busy road, construction side or has a conditioning or heating noisy massive radiators closeby. It is a very noisy place. No internet in the rooms, only in the lobby and very unfriendly staff. When i asked for a quiet room, they were very rude and at the end they told me that i am free to go anywhere i want and they will not pay me back. They don't care about the clients, because how they told me, they have many of them everyday. Horrible attitude, noisy, bad breakfast, no internet. Entire building is old and especially lobby is very dirty and old. Unpleasant and irritating place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Azalea A
Reviewed 9 March 2014

the hotel room is small, but clean and practical. amenities spares. staff is just ok, not overly friendly or helpful.. hotel very well located, close to china town, quay area and a. breakfast spares but reasonable for the price

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The Hotel is within walking distance from Clark's Quay, where all the action is, Restaurants, Cafés and bars. The rooms and the hotel in general are in need of renovation. The hotel has a small Pool area with a few sun beds, but the outdoor gym, we never saw. The Breakfast is poor and very basic, so if you can order room only, then Breakfast can be bought better in one of the many Cafés in the area. Stay here for the location, and consider the room as a bed and shower facility.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kenneth_Pedersen
Reviewed 23 February 2014

rooms were small but comfy and clean.
expensive but good location and have a pool.
stayed for 24 hours between long flights and decided to stay in the city.
I wanted to get a get a good night sleep on the way. As I need to work the next morning.

At about 6-7 am, something wake me up and realized there was construction happening in the room next door and kept me awake all morning, unable to fall back to sleep.
I explain to the reception manager the situation and I was told that they will compensate me and give me 2 extra hours at the hotel so that I can get some rest. that was worthless as I can't stay in the room while someone is hammering every 5 minutes to the wall.

I haven't slept well, which was the reason for me to stop over there.
I payed good money for a room that I couldn't use during the day too.
I wake up upset, angry and irritated.
Had to spend the day outdoor and in restaurants as I couldn't stay in the room to work.
they didn't let me know in advance there will be renovation next door so that I can plane my day and night in advance.
i arrived there exhausted and irritated any way
The smell of chemical and paint was all around the room and only realized what this smell is in the morning.
and when I wrote to the management they didn't even bother to reply...

Room Tip: make sure they are not renovating because they will not let you know and will not reply to complaint...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo