I booked this hotel for my four day trip to Singapore.
What should i say???
- Small room, with dirty carpet.
- Old furnitures
- Bathroom, that is even more than small - if you open the door you are falling more or less directly into the shower
- Serveral hairs on the mattress (!!!)
- Breakfast: Toast, eggs, saugages - that´s it
The only positive thing is the location next to the Singapore river. If you are ambitious you can even walk to the Marina. Along the Singapore river you will find several nice restaurants - perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Robertson Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Robertson Quay Singapore
- Robertson Quay Hotel Singapore
- Hotel Robertson Quay