- once we obtained deluxe room we booked, then room was good size for Singapore small rooms, ( do NOT book standard room unless 1 person)
-good breakfast ( eggs tasteless),
- good wifi,
- rather close 10 minute walk to hop on, hop off bus service
- Staff 'Bonny' was helpful.
we booked deluxe room - given standard room - so tiny ! impossible. After a 'serious' chat, offered the right room.
- no where near train service - so you have to cab everywhere, or use hop on hop off bus,
- Airport bus shuttle only accepts 1 mid sizd bag per person, so since no where near trains, had to cab for SGD30 each way,
- do not bother booking river view - river is narrow and brown - yuk!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Robertson Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Robertson Quay Singapore
- Robertson Quay Hotel Singapore
- Hotel Robertson Quay