Me and my friend check-in around 10.45am. Usually, hotels only allows check-ins after 1pm, but they managed to find a room on the smoking floor that we could go in and rest immediately. We requested to check out the room first as we have experienced before that some Smoking Rooms have bad ventilation system. The front desk guy did actually let us do that and things turned out fine. On our last evening, after a long shopping day, we discovered our contact lens solution is gone when we came back to our room.We called room service and asked if they have any spare unused travel size bottle that we could use. The guy on the phone wasn't very helpful and he suggested that we walk (it's almost 12.30am) to the nearest 7-11 store (about 10mins walk) to buy it. Honestly, we were not happy about this and told him straight off that we have our bottle when we left our room but now it's gone and it's probably accidentally threw away by the housekeeping people. 2 mins later, the front desk called me, this time, asking me what was the brand of the solution and they will sent someone out to get it. We told her the brand and it took them pretty fast to deliver to our room.No charges at all. We were really grateful and since we only need one bottle, we returned the rest (3- bottles package) to the front desk when we check-out. They could probably use them when there's such incidents happen to other guests. Overall,it's a good stay and even though we feel like we are stuck in the 80s (interior/room/breakfast) , we were glad to stay there (27th-29th April) and will come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with a distinct European accent, The Elizabeth Hotel is a modern take on a classical era, with its modern chandeliers and black marble counters accentuated by warm back lights. The overall look and feel of the interior décor is one of timeless elegance, with strong tones of colonial influences.Located just minutes from the famous Orchard Road shopping district by foot, and only a 25-minute car ride from Changi International Airport, we are strategically situated on the private and exclusive enclave on Mount Elizabeth.The Elizabeth Hotel is the definite choice for both business and leisure travellers looking for a hotel with character and within easy reach to Orchard Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Elizabeth Hotel by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth a Far East Hotel
- Elizabeth Hotel Singapore
- Elizabeth Far East Hotel
- The Elizabeth Hotel By Far East Hospitality Singapore