We spent four days at The Elizabeth hotel in Singapore. We had a family room with two comfortable double beds. The service and location were excellent. The room was very clean and air-conditioned although I must admit a bit noisy. Checking in was very quick and we also had a late check out thus having the possibility to use showers all free of charge. This definitely reflects on the hospitality and good service of all the staff at this hotel. Porters, receptionists and managers were always ready to help us with all our difficulties. Well Done and will recommend to others who would like to visit Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with a distinct European accent, The Elizabeth Hotel is a modern take on a classical era, with its modern chandeliers and black marble counters accentuated by warm back lights. The overall look and feel of the interior décor is one of timeless elegance, with strong tones of colonial influences.Located just minutes from the famous Orchard Road shopping district by foot, and only a 25-minute car ride from Changi International Airport, we are strategically situated on the private and exclusive enclave on Mount Elizabeth.The Elizabeth Hotel is the definite choice for both business and leisure travellers looking for a hotel with character and within easy reach to Orchard Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Agoda so you can book your The Elizabeth Hotel by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth a Far East Hotel
- Elizabeth Hotel Singapore
- Elizabeth Far East Hotel
- The Elizabeth Hotel By Far East Hospitality Singapore