We were provided this hotel by Make my trip group package. We stayed from 11 to 13 May We were given a small room for three persons meant for two. The bathrooms had cheap tiles on the walls and need renovation. The worst part was the breakfast where we were served at Sheesh Mahal in the hotel. The food was terrible and the fruits were stale. the juices were so sour that u can't drink a drop of it. They served us Indian food which was not fresh as if few days hold and even animals would refuse to eat it. We had breakfast for three days hoping that it would be better next day but it was the same story all days. The worst food was served to us having no choice we had to live on bread and butter which was the only thing on which we could survive. On the last day all the members of the group tour had fallen sick with food infection. Would never recommend it to any one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore