2,764 results
All reviewslittle indiasim lim squareclub roombugis streetindian foodmrt stationswalkable distanceearly checksuperior roombreakfast spreadrestaurants and barspleasant stayhotel staffrochorrocherjacuzzishopping
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a staycation here last year to celebrate our Anniversary,We specially requested the Club Room.The room is definitely spacious but not as big as we expected.WE did inform the hotel that it is our anniversary and the staff prepared a bottled of wine for us.this hotel is like home me and my husband enjoyed our night with peace and quite evening in the Jacuzzi and Theresa from the lounge send us our favorite cocktail called Singapore Sling just right for our perfect night.The hotel is well located with the Mrt nearby in little india and 15 mins walk in bugis Mrt there are some good local restaurant along the street .

We were happy with the breakfast spread.Decent enough to satisfy us.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
RameshKanesan, Manager at Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear ma lorina I,
Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your recent stay.

I am glad that you had enjoyed the experience and certainly appreciate your feedback. Our most popular drink is Singapore Sling made by our Bar Tender - Theresa and I have passed over your compliments to her.

As part of improvement process, we have refurbished our superior and deluxe rooms and we very much look forward to welcoming you again the next time you're in Singapore!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed in Village, Albert Court, Singapore for 4 days. We chose a superior room and must say that the room was very very pleasing- spacious and comfortable and so were the washrooms. The checking in was a bit of issue as we landed in Singapore early in the day and the check in was available only at 12 in the noon.
But the hotel staff was friendly and courteous which made our stay very pleasant.
The location of the hotel is excellent. The bugis junction as well as Little India is very close.The Asian style buffet breakfast at the hotel was very good too. Their menus are designed for Asian population largely. Hence along with the regulars like bread, sausages and hash browns they also have idlis, chole bhatures etc. as well as noodles, konji.
To sum it up, this hotel is very pleasing, convenient and accommodating. Would certainly recommend this one to all my Indian friends.

Room Tip: The superior room on the ground floor, in the other wing across the road was excellent. It had a lovely green patch outside the door. I guess it was room no. 1101
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
RameshKanesan, Manager at Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear eagertraveller2013,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your recent stay with us.

It is always encouraging to review feedback from our guests, so I am glad to hear that you had enjoyed the experience and appreciate your compliments for our team.

We hope to welcome you again with us the next time your travels take you back to Singapore.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

i had a great vacation in this beautiful city,i was staying in this hotel last week,was not expected so much coz i know it is a standard hotel,but not until the manager Mira recommend me to upgrade to enjoy the Club benefit,TERESA was the best bar host.she makes me feel @ home in this City,she guide me where to have the best affordable but fantastic lokal food.it is worth it! I love her honesty,aside from that all the staff was really accommodating one of the best hotel i stayed.KUDOS to the Management.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Theresa V,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review here on TripAdvisor.

So great to know that you had selected us during your visit to Singapore and that we had made it a memorable experience for you.

Hospitality is one of our hallmark at Village Hotels. We trust our staff are genuinely inculcated with personalised service culture to ensure all our guests are well looked after. I will certainly pass on your comments to Mira and Teresa. .

We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Stay Village. And Discover.

Yours Sincerely,

rameshkanesan@fareast.com.sg

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed 2 nights in this very comfortable hotel. Great location; Little India is an amazing area to explore. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would not hesitate to go back there on next visit and/or recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear cs d,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your recent stay.

Your recommendation of our Hotel is appreciated and we very much look forward to welcoming you again the next time you're in Singapore!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Close to Little India, this place is well located and very warm. I found the staff very courteous and helpful. I stayed there for good 6 nights and was very happy with my stay. Breakfast is decent and the restaurants right outside in the courtyard are also good options to explore. Bugis street is at a walking distance for flee market shopping and Little India right across the road. All in all a good family hotel specially for Indians for a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Avoid a corner room...where the washroom is bigger and room space smaller
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Samata P,

I am delighted to hear that the location was convenient and you liked the surrounding. Our location is one that is near historical areas, like Little India, Buguis and Arab Stree.

There are lots of activities and shopping that reflects the old Singapore life style.

I have shared your feedback with my tea, and it will be a great pleasure to meet up with you in the near future.