5,039 results
All reviews the executive lounge centennial suite golden peony suntec city rubber duck teddy bear promenade mrt station diamond member millenia walk marina bay pillow menu turn down service main restaurant an upgrade buffet breakfast late check pan pacific
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I love this hotel, I worked for a Singapore company for more than 10 years but only visited mostly for meetings and had the opportunity to stay a few times in the Conrad, in recent years both myself & my wife have stayed here and we are always impressed at the standard maintained by this hotel, it is a classic style with beautiful ageless decor, I feel at home as I walk in to the reception. The ground floor has a beautiful entrance hall, marble staircase, a wonderful use of wood paneling and lighting make this place ooze class. There is a very stylish tea room with outside seating for those who prefer, and Oscars provides diners with breakfast, brunch etc. there is a very impressive Chinese restaurant. The rooms are immaculate, we managed to upgrade to a suite for that added luxury wow!!!. The hotel is in a great location walking distance to many of the attractions but of course in Singapore you are only minutes from anywhere by LTR or taxi. The hotel looks down on to the "Fountain of Wealth" if you are lucky to have room with this view you will see the nightly lazier light show, worth seeing it. The Executive lounge is one of the best in the Conrad / Hilton group, excellent food and any drink, the service is 100% as always. Of course there are amazing hotels around the world some with the most amazing views and buildings but in Singapore the Conrad is a statement of luxury and class.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the "Fountain of Wealth"
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Steve H,

Thank you for your continued patronage of Conrad Centennial Singapore which we greatly value and appreciate. We are humbled by your generous compliments on the hotel’s standards, décor, ambience and food & beverage offerings. The pleasure is ours to make your feel at home during your stays with us and we are glad that you have consistently enjoyed our Executive Lounge and your dining experiences in our restaurants.

Thank you once again and we look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed at the Conrad Centennial in Singapore and it was fantastic. The staff was very helpful and pampered me all through out my 4 day stay at the hotel. Was able to use their business center because I had a Hilton card. Very centrally located with shops and restaurants and the Exhibition Center all nearby. Access to public transportation isn't a problem. Room was big with very big and comfortable beds. Had a great view of the Marina opposite the hotel. Very pricey though.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Jeff Y,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Centennial Singapore, it was our pleasure to have you with us. Your positive feedback is much appreciated and I am pleased to read that my team made you feel comfortable during your four nights with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Friendly staff set this hotel apart. Again rooms were spacious and even the bathroom was big. The location is good, and a short distance from the metro station and close to CBD. Breakfast is good, hotel was a bit expensive.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear VivekMisra1410,

Thank you for commending my team members for their warm hospitality, which for you, made a positive impact on your Conrad Centennial Singapore experience. We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We had one night here pre-cruise and it was wonderful. I'd like to have stayed longer! The room had a spectacular view over the city sky-scrapers and offered everything you could need, several types of pillow available, lovely toiletries, loads of space, bliss! The breakfast buffet was excellent with everything you could ask for available. Service was friendly and efficient. Free wifi in the lobby but chargeable in the bedrooms.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank seasider2020

Dear seasider2020,

It was our pleasure to welcome you to Conrad Centennial Singapore! Thank you for your kind feedback from your brief stay with us, we are delighted that the stunning view, breakfast buffet spread, good service and the little touches including our pillow menu and toiletries contributed well towards your wonderful experience. Do stay with us a bit longer in the near future and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I had an excellent experience in Conrad Hotel .The staff are accommodating,warm and cheerful.If I will travel to Singapore again I will stay in Conrad Hotel. The breakfast is appetizing and tasty.The internet connection is fast .The view from my glass window is nice.The hotel transpo as well as the driver is very good.Condrad Hotel is World Class.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Rochelle U

Dear Rochelle U,

It is splendid to learn that you enjoyed an excellent experience with us here at Conrad Centennial Singapore.

Thank you for your kind feedback from your brief stay with us, we are delighted our team’s accommodating and cheerful nature as well as the breakfast spread, internet connectivity and view contribute to a very positive stay experience.

We are certainly looking forward to welcoming you back and to being of service to you again soon.