4,998 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentennial suitegolden peonysuntec cityrubber duckteddy bearpromenade mrt stationdiamond membermillenia walkmarina baypillow menuturn down servicemain restaurantan upgradebuffet breakfastlate checkpan pacific
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Very comfortable room and bed, well equipped, everything works. Staff helpful and friendly.
Location in Marina area is good if you don't want need to be in the Orchard Road/Raffles areas and rather close Promenade MRT has access all over, more so with the new Downtown line that connects to both Bugis and Chinatown (and beyond as more of the line is completed).
Two things: the technology and some of the furniture in the room look about 20 years old and for the price the breakfast should be excellent but it's just OK. Yes we have no bananas, for example, or oatmeal, it seems, and it's rather too busy for my liking, so try for the package to use the business lounge for breakfast with (also expensive on it own) wifi thrown in.
Or you could take a very short walk into the shopping mall or better still towards Promenade MRT outside Centennial tower and get kaya toast and delicious coffee for about S$3.
And there are plenty of decent restaurants around.
It's also a good place for spotting quite a collection of Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear jmwb,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Conrad Centennial Singapore, we appreciate your feedback and insights.

Whilst I am delighted that you were comfortable and felt well-taken care of by my team during your stay, I am sorry that there were aspects of the hotel that fell below your expectations. You will be pleased to know that we are in the process of planning future upgrading works of our guest rooms and facilities. I have also shared your feedback regarding our breakfast with my team members for their review and necessary action.

Thank you again and please be assured that we continue to uphold the high standards of our products and services that are integral to the exemplary Conrad hospitality experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Conrad gives you very good value compared to other 5-star properties nearby, and it makes it feel it was worth every penny. Staff, from the concierge desk and porters, to chefs and waiters in Oskar's undeniably do their best for the guests. Any phone requests are dealt with in reasonable time, although there were occasions when waiting time was over 30 minutes.

Rooms are good, and very spacious, although there is nothing special about them. Keep in mind that Pan Pacific obstructs the view, and there is almost zero chance you will have a Marina Bay view, so you will be enjoying the Fountain of Wealth, which is still not bad. Bathroom is wonderful, so large and finished with marble.

Executive Floor is the downside, as it is very mediocre: food is nothing but a few snacks, wine is below the average, so there is no point in spending long evenings there.

Location is the key, and with an exceptional levels of comfort and limitless friendliness from the staff, being reasonably priced, Conrad is the bargain in Marina Bay.

Room Tip: One Bedroom King Executive Premier features good value for such a large space (63 sqrm, accommodates 2+1).
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kirill_Markov,

Thank you for your kind compliments of Conrad Centennial Singapore, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests.

I am delighted that you had a positive stay experience with us and were well taken care of by our team. I am however sorry to learn that the food and beverage offerings in our Executive Lounge did not meet with your expectations. My team conducts regular food quality and menu reviews, and we will make sure that our offerings meet the high standards that reflect the Conrad brand.

We look forward to being of service to you again when you return for your next visit.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I love this hotel, I worked for a Singapore company for more than 10 years but only visited mostly for meetings and had the opportunity to stay a few times in the Conrad, in recent years both myself & my wife have stayed here and we are always impressed at the standard maintained by this hotel, it is a classic style with beautiful ageless decor, I feel at home as I walk in to the reception. The ground floor has a beautiful entrance hall, marble staircase, a wonderful use of wood paneling and lighting make this place ooze class. There is a very stylish tea room with outside seating for those who prefer, and Oscars provides diners with breakfast, brunch etc. there is a very impressive Chinese restaurant. The rooms are immaculate, we managed to upgrade to a suite for that added luxury wow!!!. The hotel is in a great location walking distance to many of the attractions but of course in Singapore you are only minutes from anywhere by LTR or taxi. The hotel looks down on to the "Fountain of Wealth" if you are lucky to have room with this view you will see the nightly lazier light show, worth seeing it. The Executive lounge is one of the best in the Conrad / Hilton group, excellent food and any drink, the service is 100% as always. Of course there are amazing hotels around the world some with the most amazing views and buildings but in Singapore the Conrad is a statement of luxury and class.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the "Fountain of Wealth"
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve H,

Thank you for your continued patronage of Conrad Centennial Singapore which we greatly value and appreciate. We are humbled by your generous compliments on the hotel’s standards, décor, ambience and food & beverage offerings. The pleasure is ours to make your feel at home during your stays with us and we are glad that you have consistently enjoyed our Executive Lounge and your dining experiences in our restaurants.

Thank you once again and we look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed at the Conrad Centennial in Singapore and it was fantastic. The staff was very helpful and pampered me all through out my 4 day stay at the hotel. Was able to use their business center because I had a Hilton card. Very centrally located with shops and restaurants and the Exhibition Center all nearby. Access to public transportation isn't a problem. Room was big with very big and comfortable beds. Had a great view of the Marina opposite the hotel. Very pricey though.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Jeff Y,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Centennial Singapore, it was our pleasure to have you with us. Your positive feedback is much appreciated and I am pleased to read that my team made you feel comfortable during your four nights with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Friendly staff set this hotel apart. Again rooms were spacious and even the bathroom was big. The location is good, and a short distance from the metro station and close to CBD. Breakfast is good, hotel was a bit expensive.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear VivekMisra1410,

Thank you for commending my team members for their warm hospitality, which for you, made a positive impact on your Conrad Centennial Singapore experience. We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.