“One of the Best Hotels in the World”

Conrad Centennial Singapore
Ranked #21 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 28 November 2009

I have stayed at this Hilton property 3 times and it consistently exceeds my most lofty expectations. As a Hilton Honors Diamond Level patron, I am generally treated to an executive room at this wonderful hotel. In typical Southeast Asia style, the staff cannot do enough to make sure that all my needs are anticipated. The rooms are plush and comfortable with million dollar (US) views of the Marina, the Singapore Flyer and the waterfront. It is in easy walking distance of Raffels, the Marina and lots of great shopping and restaurants nearby. If you once in your life should want to treat yourself to luxury, I would highly recommend the Conrad Centennial in Singpore.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (4,626)

Reviewed 25 November 2009

Stayed for one night in a twin room whilst in transit on my way to Vietnam with my brother. This is a super luxurious hotel. Massive marble bathroom with seperate bath, wonderful views, comfy beds and incredibly helpful and attentive staff. Our bags were immediately taken from us when we arrived in a taxi and were delivered to the room, plus the lady who checked us in escorted us up to the room. Loved the teddy bear christmas tree in the lobby, loved the location which had loads of bars and restaurants and was a quick walk to Raffles. I got a bargain price for this room on Priceline - I hope I am lucky again enough to stay here in the future. One tip though - the bottle of water in the bathroom is complimentary, but the ones in the minibar are not. I was desperately thirsty and drank a small bottle and was charged SIN$10!

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed 20 November 2009

My husband and I have stayed at 10 hotels in Singapore, and I would rate our (brief) stay here as one of the best. Staff were friendly and more than happy to assist at check-in (the welcome drink was an unexpected, but lovely touch), room was clean and had nice views of the cityscape, and the bed was very comfortable.

We were only here for one night, in transit home from our holiday, however I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2009

I arrived after a long flight and was so happy to have a trouble free check-in. Before long I was being shown to my room. What a luxurious room.

Upon entering the room, the first thing that struck me was the size of the LCD flat screen. Although I didn't have time to use it, it was a screen built for viewing enjoyment.

The bed is quite interesting. It is higher off the floor than a normal bed. The doona, sheet and pillows are all luxurious and allow you to be lowered into a totally relaxing sleep.

Bathroom & toiletries are wonderful. Shower, towels etc also luxurious. Towels were exceptionally soft and plentiful.

The little complimentary welcome tray on the bed was very interesting. See pictures. Although I didn't collect the teddy due to further travels, the teddy is available as a freebie gift to take home. The Conrad duck in the bathroom is also free to take.

Over the years I've stayed at a few hotels in Singapore, this is the ultimate hotel experience.

The following morning I tried out the gym Rowing machine and treadmill are of very high quality. The other equipment also appeared to be well kept. Free juice and water available after the workout.

Location is a little removed from town. Most places are a taxi ride away.

Thank you Conrad.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank YingYang66
Reviewed 6 November 2009

excellent hotel ,great service , great staff , graet location ....what else are u looking for ?!it was my first experience of CONRAD and I should add that it was one of the best hotel I've ever been so far. thanx to the people at conrad.
highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank mehrdadnb
Reviewed 3 November 2009

Stayed there on a priceline stay of < $100usd per night so the price was very good. Had a spacious room that overlooked the SunTec fortune fountain that was lit at night. Room had all the regular Conrad ammenities. Good pool for hot afternoon breaks. Staff were exceedingly helpful. Location was a bit difficult getting aound all the buildings but there is underground walkway to the subway. Lots of shopping close by.

I'd definitely be happy staying there again at the rate I paid.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank drtravels
Reviewed 29 October 2009

I was in a pinch and found a vacany at the Conrad at the last moment. What good fotune!'Terrific staff, Great - as yo wudl expect rooms, terrific in every sense.
Given my hectic business week - this was sucha a great pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business