“Exceptional value for what we paid”

Conrad Centennial Singapore
Ranked #21 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 3 December 2009

I know you can sometimes get the Conrad on certain 'quote your own price' websites, and sometimes not. This time we got it at an excellent price and we stayed two nights. We were so impressed that we booked it again in a few weeks. I travel extensively in Asia for work purposes, and stay in good 4-5* hotels, and the Conrad is up there with the best of them. My partner and I like to have twin beds so when I travel with him it can be hassle if rooms are tiny and the twin beds are crammed together like a King Size anyway. But the rooms of the Conrad are very large and the beds very comfortable.

The teddy and the duckie are a cute touch. The pool is good for a business class hotel (not many resort style pools in Singapore). The bathroom could be any five star hotel - marble, big bath, big shower, nice Acca Kappa amenities. The room had a good iron and ironing board, which - being a big fan of linen - I always appreciate.

As others have said, there is no wireless internet in the rooms and broadband access is expensive - if i had been there for work that would really make me mad. That would be the only gripe I had .

Oh, and if you don't want to pay the hotel's prices for breakfast there is an excellent food court next to Carrefour supermarket, just a stone's throw over the road.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ozziepore
There are newer reviews for Conrad Centennial Singapore

Reviewed 3 December 2009

The hotel is located RIGHT next to suntec city, which is where most of the banks (and my office) are located.

the service, food, and overall experience of the hotel are great.

They could really do with a better gym though.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank nondenom
Reviewed 2 December 2009

We stayed here for 3 nights and we were upgraded to an executive room which was excellent. Lovely comfortable beds with cool cotton sheets, a 42" TV, dvd player etc etc... Breakfast was great with a wide rage of choice from tradiotional English to local delicacies. Being in an executive room meant we could use the executive lounge on the top floor, which had free nibbles and drinks available all day.

The staff were the best of any hotel I have ever stayed in. Nothing was too much trouble, and everything was performed with a friendly smile.

It is worth stopping over in Singapore just to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank chippy72
Reviewed 1 December 2009

This Hotel have a good room, the room is wide & the bed is wide, especially the bath room is very excellent, elegant & they prepares ginger soap, so it's very refreshing to take a bath in the bath tub.
My children is very happy with the Conrad's doll & the ducks they give in the bath room. They're collecting the Conrad's bear dolls.
It's opposite the Suntec city that have a very big shopping Mall, & the centre of the duck tour, you can get the adventure in Singapore by bus or boat with Duck Tours.
It is also near the Esplanade if you want to see the performance.
Near with the Clark Quay that you can get a good dinner.
The breakfast is very good, my children still dreaming about their "Scramble egg" , hihihi...
And the view from the room is good.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2009

I have stayed at this Hilton property 3 times and it consistently exceeds my most lofty expectations. As a Hilton Honors Diamond Level patron, I am generally treated to an executive room at this wonderful hotel. In typical Southeast Asia style, the staff cannot do enough to make sure that all my needs are anticipated. The rooms are plush and comfortable with million dollar (US) views of the Marina, the Singapore Flyer and the waterfront. It is in easy walking distance of Raffels, the Marina and lots of great shopping and restaurants nearby. If you once in your life should want to treat yourself to luxury, I would highly recommend the Conrad Centennial in Singpore.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2009

Stayed for one night in a twin room whilst in transit on my way to Vietnam with my brother. This is a super luxurious hotel. Massive marble bathroom with seperate bath, wonderful views, comfy beds and incredibly helpful and attentive staff. Our bags were immediately taken from us when we arrived in a taxi and were delivered to the room, plus the lady who checked us in escorted us up to the room. Loved the teddy bear christmas tree in the lobby, loved the location which had loads of bars and restaurants and was a quick walk to Raffles. I got a bargain price for this room on Priceline - I hope I am lucky again enough to stay here in the future. One tip though - the bottle of water in the bathroom is complimentary, but the ones in the minibar are not. I was desperately thirsty and drank a small bottle and was charged SIN$10!

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed 20 November 2009

My husband and I have stayed at 10 hotels in Singapore, and I would rate our (brief) stay here as one of the best. Staff were friendly and more than happy to assist at check-in (the welcome drink was an unexpected, but lovely touch), room was clean and had nice views of the cityscape, and the bed was very comfortable.

We were only here for one night, in transit home from our holiday, however I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple