Fantastic family apartments , very clean , friendly helpful staff , big rooms , great fopr small children . The kitchen had washing machine facilities with an airer. We had two bedrooms, one ensuite which was very large with batch and spearate shower and plenty of room for 2 people to use. Other double bedroom with a separate bathroom. A great pool, we had a fantastic stay and would come again.
Good location for sight seeing and getting around by train or taxi.
Apartments were serviced daily.
Really glad we went to Fraser Place instead of a hotel with adjoining rooms it made it so much easier to help look after my grand daughter in an apartment rather than a hotel room.
A great playarea as well for kiddies with a baby pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore