We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for 5 nights in July 2014. Accommodation is centrally located close to Clark Quay and restaurants/bars on Robertsons Quay. Be aware that the closest MRT station is about a 20 minute walk away so taxis are easier to get around. Apartment was perfect for a family of 4 with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Clean, well equipped and nicely decorated. Recommended for a short or longer stay and a perfect alternative for hotel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore