I have stayed in some fine hotels in the world, but few come close to the quality of the Fullerton. It was a nice blend of colonial architecture, classy restaurants, great bars.
What made it stand out from other hotels is its quality service. In the hotels in the 36 countries I have visited, not one came close to the personal service I received. For example, 20 minutes after the cafe had closed for buffet breakfast, no one rushed us to leave. Instead, the manager came out to replace the tea for us. From the concierge to the bedmakers, everything was gold standard.
To the staff of Fullerton - you're doing extremely well. Keep it up. I have had fond memories in your hotel since my teenage days, and you keep improving everytime! I am very impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore