The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$197
US$340
US$333
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$161
US$380
US$298
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$152
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$352
US$254
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$528
US$368
MarinaBaySands
4,136 results
All reviewsstraits clubcourtyard roomtown restaurantpost barold post officeboat quayjade restaurantheritage roommarina bayrooftop barbeautiful hotelhigh teasister hotelthe financial districtlight showstar hotelmerlion park
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I'm not sure how to write this review as there were so many contrasts. On one hand, the hotel was as beautiful as always and wonderfully maintained. Staff in general were exemplary and the hotel looks every bit the top line five star establishment that it is.

On the other hand, there were annoying little things. On arrival, my room wasn't what I had requested and it took ages for them to address this. In the end, I simply demanded another room that was in line with what I had booked in the first place and there simply was more fuss about that than should have occurred. The second issue was there was a water leakage issue in the room which was running under carpet. I asked for them to look at this and over a stay of a few days, it wasn't fixed. In a hotel of this quality, I would have expected they would have moved us to another room.

I do like the Fullerton and have stayed there on previous occasions so this may have been an aberration. Previously, I would have rated it five stars but on this occasions, they lose a couple due to those issues.

Room Tip: The Fullerton has quite a range of different rooms at different prices. I don't think I have ever worked it out!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2011

My husband and I only stayed at the Fulleton for a couple of days. The hotel was very spectacular. High ceilings, classy, elegant and very busy. Of course we paid the price to reflect this.

The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff were very friendly and always helpful.

The location of the hotel is very central and there's lots of things place to eat around the area and some of the biggest attractions are very close by!

We would definitely go back there again - if we found a good deal on the room price!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I have been lucky enough to stay at the Fullerton on more than one occasion and have never been dissapointed. For the business traveller the location is ideal and the service is first class. I have stayed in both a quay room and a courtyard room and although the courtyard rooms are internal facing, I find them much roomier than some of the quay rooms. As I don't spend time in my room during the day the lack of internal light doesn't really worry me, however if you expect to spend a lot of time in your room it's worth upgrading to a quay room some of which have balconies and impressive views of Marina Bay Sands. Very impressive buffet breakfast in the town restaurant with something for everyone. Definitely worth a visit.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 7 November 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Fullerton on our way back from Europe. The hotel had been recommended by a friend.
The staff are friendly and so efficient. The location is just amazing. I can't fault this hotel at all. Was a great way of finishing our holiday. We will definitely stay at the Fullerton again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I stayed in the Fullerton for a business trip and my room had a balcony overlooking the quay. It's really nice to wake up early in the morning and just a step out of the room to look at the sunrise at the quay. Room is not that big but very very comfortable. Services was great and friendly. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business