The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
MarinaBaySands
US$351
US$224
  • Pool
Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$193
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$168
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$115
Official Website
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$181
US$145
  • Breakfast included
4,123 results
All reviewsstraits clubcourtyard roomtown restaurantpost barold post officeboat quayjade restaurantheritage roommarina bayrooftop barbeautiful hotelhigh teasister hotelthe financial districtlight showstar hotelmerlion park
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Stayed at the Fullerton Singapore for a short 3 day break. Although the hotel is really showing its age, the overall experience is quite plesant. Good location adjacent to the river and MRT. Big spacious room, friendly helpful stuff, breakfast in the patio of the hotel restaurant was just wonderful. The only complaint I have is the bedding which I didn't find it comfortable. Look forward to some refurbishments in the hotel and add more vibe to it.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I'm not sure how to write this review as there were so many contrasts. On one hand, the hotel was as beautiful as always and wonderfully maintained. Staff in general were exemplary and the hotel looks every bit the top line five star establishment that it is.

On the other hand, there were annoying little things. On arrival, my room wasn't what I had requested and it took ages for them to address this. In the end, I simply demanded another room that was in line with what I had booked in the first place and there simply was more fuss about that than should have occurred. The second issue was there was a water leakage issue in the room which was running under carpet. I asked for them to look at this and over a stay of a few days, it wasn't fixed. In a hotel of this quality, I would have expected they would have moved us to another room.

I do like the Fullerton and have stayed there on previous occasions so this may have been an aberration. Previously, I would have rated it five stars but on this occasions, they lose a couple due to those issues.

Room Tip: The Fullerton has quite a range of different rooms at different prices. I don't think I have ever worked it out!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2011

My husband and I only stayed at the Fulleton for a couple of days. The hotel was very spectacular. High ceilings, classy, elegant and very busy. Of course we paid the price to reflect this.

The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff were very friendly and always helpful.

The location of the hotel is very central and there's lots of things place to eat around the area and some of the biggest attractions are very close by!

We would definitely go back there again - if we found a good deal on the room price!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I have been lucky enough to stay at the Fullerton on more than one occasion and have never been dissapointed. For the business traveller the location is ideal and the service is first class. I have stayed in both a quay room and a courtyard room and although the courtyard rooms are internal facing, I find them much roomier than some of the quay rooms. As I don't spend time in my room during the day the lack of internal light doesn't really worry me, however if you expect to spend a lot of time in your room it's worth upgrading to a quay room some of which have balconies and impressive views of Marina Bay Sands. Very impressive buffet breakfast in the town restaurant with something for everyone. Definitely worth a visit.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 7 November 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Fullerton on our way back from Europe. The hotel had been recommended by a friend.
The staff are friendly and so efficient. The location is just amazing. I can't fault this hotel at all. Was a great way of finishing our holiday. We will definitely stay at the Fullerton again.

• Stayed: October 2011