Overall, we had an excellent stay, but with a few hiccups along the way!
On arriving, our room was dirty. The carpet was covered in hairs and bits of paper, so we complained and we were immediately moved to another, slightly bigger room. We were sent an apology note and chocolates from the manager and also the head of housekeeping came to our new room to apologise - no hard feelings at all about the dirty room as they responded incredibly quickly, were apologetic, and dealt with the whole thing very well. The rooms themselves are very comfortable. There is everything you would expect for the price you're paying - bathrobes, slippers, extensive mini bar, toiletries etc.
We then dined at the hotel. The food was a good standard, although midway through I found a sharp crab claw in my Caesar salad. It could have actually been very dangerous had I swallowed it. Again, the staff were very apologetic and gave us a significant discount on the food. The waiter could not apologise enough and I think they were very paniced about the fact that I could have quite easily choked to death, and they were going to "launch an investigation".
The next day I was very sick with gastroenteritis and we were due out of the hotel at 12. The hotel were amazing - they called us a doctor, and let us have the room right into the evening until our flight home, complimentary. We felt that this was good customer service and left a not so bitter taste from the previous day.
Our sleep quality was actually very poor as there was a marathon in Singapore starting at 5am so music started blasting from a few hundred metres away from 5am and didn't stop until midday. However, this isn't a reflection on the hotel and I'm sure they were aggravated by it too!
We also visited the pool, which has a great view. When staying at the Fullerton, you have complimentary access to the facilities of Fullerton Bay (just across the road but you need to take a taxi, which the hotel will organise and pay for). At Fullerton Bay, there are 2 rooftop jacuzzis overlooking Singapore - I would highly recommend using them as they are fantastic.
Overall - rooms are lovely, and the staff cannot do enough for you, which is the real selling point of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore