This is a luxury boutique hotel.
Nobody knows what that means, believe me. Luxury and boutique does not mix, often.
Puli hotel and Les suites orient in Shanghai are self proclaimed luxury boutique hotels. They are small, the room service menu only has 10 items and they are not 24 hours. The one in LSO certainly wasn't. Their decor are bland, minimalist, often dark and all too 4 star-ish. They often stress the 'service' and 'hospitality' part to cover what is missing in other areas: 5 star restaurants, grand lobby, great gym, great breakfast, and 24 hours room service.
The Fullerton bay hotel is the first one to prove that a luxury boutique hotel does exist. The design of the hotel itself emit an aura of luxury. The all glass windows and walls, the chandelier, the small details, this is luxury without the quirkiness and tackiness of a 30 something designer.
The service is excellent, from salam the doorman to rozy the concierge, the cleaners (who always replenish your nespresso capsules), room service, everyone. The menu, although a bit limited, does have a few delicious items on it.
The Location and the View are the main reasons you should choose this hotel. The view comes from the location. It is sandwiched between two cafe and restaurant complexes, fullerton one to the left and customs house to the right. In front of the hotel, stands Marina Bay Sands which you can easily walk to. Walking to the MBS is closest and easiest from this hotel than from Ritz millenia, MO or other hotels on their side. You can watch the MBS light show (which people staying IN the MBS cannot) from the hotel lobby, your room, most of the hotel restaurants, or most of the restaurants in Fullerton one or Customs House. Oh and you should try Forlino at Fullerton One, it is one of the best italian fine dining restaurant in Singapore. Another tip, stay away from the celebrity restaurants in MBS, (osteria mozza, bistro moderne, hideo yamamoto etc) they serve mediocre food at meteor prices. The only reason you would dine there is because you want to be seen. Or you didn't know better. Now you do. CUT is the only restaurant that serves good food, but the price is a bit insane.
Believe me, stay here and see what a luxury boutique hotel really means.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore