I stayed at the Fullerton for the first time in June. I'm a regular traveller to Sinapore on business and had stayed previously in many of the central hotels including Marina Bay Sands. I booked a quay view room and on arrival the room I was given on the 6th floor to the front corner overlooking the quay and bay and it was very noisy from live music outside even though I was on the 6th floor! (not sure where from) but given that it was a Friday evening not surprising I suppose. However, being tired from a flight I couldn't sleep. I asked to be changed and the duty manager Justine kindly found me an 'inside'' room for that evening which over looked the central atrium or courtyard. These are very quiet rooms but lack any outside view, but it was just what I needed. If its a view you want, be sure to book an outside room. The next morning I was changed to an outside room on the 8th floor to the back of the hotel which was very quiet. All my bags were moved, and Justine had sorted everything so there was no stress. Although he was not working the next day he had briefed all staff and the change of the rooms was seemless. Full marks to him. In terms of customer service all of the staff I met were friendly and couldn't do enough to help, they were first class. Breakfast is expensive, but it's very good, and in my view as good as MBS, and actually not dissimilar in price. The hotel is clean, service is efficient and courteous and judging my own experience above, customer service is excellent. The location is good, close to CBD, and also a short walk from Boat, Clarke and Robertson Quays, and an inexpensive taxi ride from other locations including Orchard Road for shopping. I would also recommend Indochine restaurant a short walk across the bridge outside where Wilson will make you most welcome. In summary I will definitely stay at the Fullerton again. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore