Even if you are not staying at The Fullerton, it is worth visiting for afternoon tea, Sunday buffet or even a cocktail in the evening!
A beautiful base for your trip to Singapore, an oldie worldy building that is all mod con inside, but beautifully done.
The hotel is close to all amenities, and within walking distance (albeit quite a walk) from the Marina Bay Sands hotel, the art museum, and Marina Bay Area and well worth it. There are many conveniences along the way, should you wish to stop for an ice cream, coffee or a photo of the Merlion.
Sunday brunch is awe inspiring. We lost our 10 year old son at the seafood/sushi station and dessert station! His eyes were wide with delight, as we're my husbands' at the cheese selection! DEFINITELY booking a table...... Then just enjoy!
Also a romantic hotel for a proposal too :0)
As we were living in Singapore at the time, we were fortunate to visit The Fullerton a few times!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore