The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
US$336
US$238
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$192
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$116
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$161
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$529
US$367
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$169
  • Restaurant
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$182
US$146
  • Breakfast included
4,125 results
All reviewsstraits clubcourtyard roomtown restaurantpost barold post officeboat quayjade restaurantheritage roommarina bayrooftop barbeautiful hotelhigh teasister hotelthe financial districtlight showstar hotelmerlion park
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Spent 4 nights here on a business trip. Glad I wasn't paying. Beautiful building and no expense spared on the fixtures and fittings. My room faced on to the inside atrium so no sunlight which was a bit depressing. Definitely go for an outside room. Breakfast was extensive covering all nations. Food generally was excellent. The bar prices were extortionate, but there is plenty of other options nearby instead. Great location. Strangely they were doing refitting work at 2am which woke a lot of my colleagues up. Overall, very nice but in my opinion too big and felt quite impersonal. I preferred the Quincy hotel down the road.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This post office converted hotel is one fine place to stay. My second stay was even better than the first. The grand feel of the lobby floor made a great impression on me the first time. But on the second visit I found the service better. Rooms were nicely appointed though not big. The Post Bar was lovely for a night cap. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The Fullerton is a beautiful hotel in a perfect location. The rooms are beautiful with large en suite with bath and separate shower. The international breakfast is awesome, as was the evening meal. The service at the Fullerton is excellent too!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Summary: This was my sixth or seventh stay at the Fullerton. The first few times I stayed I was blown away. The 'wow' factor is not there anymore (absent the impressive building itself) and the rooms, fittings and menus etc could do with a re-fresh.

Pros: location, large property, decent sized rooms

Cons: rooms can be dark, fittings and rooms themselves dated, my room wasn't cleaned properly

As I said above, my sixth or seventh stay so this review is ranked on all my stays (this last one two days ago would have only garnered a three).

I do like the Fullerton, it has a majesty and grandeur about it. It is close to my work which is a blessing in the land of limited cabs. This last stay was, unfortunately, a little like the one before and the rooms are increasingly appearing a little thread-bear which, coupled with several things not working in my room, lack of cleanliness and noise, led to significant frustrations.

I did complain about the various issues and did receive an apology on the spot, a note and a gesture of apology by way of a gift.

For me, I was just really disspointed: this is a great property and I like being there, but it has lost a lot of its mojo of late. (Including the lovely doorman who used to greet you when you arrived - what happened there? A rather chaotic arrival this time from a rather dishevled lot.)

The breakfast menu seems to have been the same for the last three years lus and really could do with some refreshing.

All in all, I do like the Fullerton but I suspect my affections may be tested by another stay like the last two I had. I don't want apologies and gestures - I don't want the problems to happen in the first place and for my stay to be as relaxing and enjoyable as once it was.

Time to pull your socks up methinks!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Tobeconfirmed
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We started and ended our recent European holiday with overnight stays at The Fullerton - we'll now make The Fullerton our hotel of choice when visiting Singapore. Of course it's expensive - what isn't in Singapore?! However we couldn't fault any of the staff - all were on the ball at all times, with special mention going to Gavin (Concierge) ... he knows EVERYTHING! Make sure to get a room on the 7th floor - 789 has great balcony views across the water to Marina Bay. Amenities are great, history of the hotel is fascinating, and the hotel is very well located. If you're after a slightly smaller, more intimate, hip hotel then this isn't for you, so maybe try their sister hotel - The Fullerton Bay Hotel.
The Wright family - April/May 2014