Stayed here first night of honeymoon. Wow - when you enter it has the most incredible atrium as it is what used to be a post office. Beautiful colonial building right on the harbour.
Sylvie a senior manager at the hotel knew our names when we walked in without any prompting and took us straight to our room - absolutely incredible and professional service and a great start to our honeymoon.
Worth upgrading to the business floor/centre as the champagne buffet breakfast and afternoon tea is incredible as well as free internet access. Pool is stunning location.
Main Sunday brunch is also highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotelopia so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore