We were so fortunate to be able to get a suite facing the fireworks. A few months prior to our arriving at the Fullerton I had been talking with the people at the reservation department. Her name is Vicky. She was most helpful. Knowing that there will be fireworks on the 31 Dec we requested a suite that would be on the higher floor facing the fireworks. There was no promises but eventually Vicky told us that it has been arranged. The months of emails writing was worth it. The view was incredible. Unobstructed view of the waters over which the fireworks was happening. Check out the pictures.
We were on the 8th floor. As usual, we made us of the Strait Club which offered breakfast, afternoon tea and all. Free internet was included which was nice.
The first night we got there both my wife and I took turns to look after the kids while the other went to the spa. We had the Balinese deep tissue massage, which was relaxing to say the least. My wife has a booking for the Head to toes treatment the day after, but she never made it as she got a cold...
The previous stay at the Fullerton we never tried any of the hotel restaurants. This time we were at the Jade for three different occasions. We tried the Seafood and Peking Duck set dinners which were sumptuous though we couldn't really bring ourselves to liking the dessert "Green Tea Tofu Dawn Shitake Mushroom ice-cream" form the seafood set. But on a second night with another family, they gave it to their two year old who seem to love it...but then two year old, they eat anything sweet. Overall I think the Seafood set was better. We had the Dim Sum buffet as well on 1 Jan. I have to say, now I understand the rave. Its actually pretty good. The quality of the food is very very good. Kids under five eat for free.
Overall there is nothing which we can fault the hotel.
Highly recommended. Would continue to stay in this hotel until we find another that can top it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore